Would've been a great parent but never had kids

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2016, 10:57 am

Have you ever met anyone who would've been great parent but never had kids?

I've had a few teachers who were like that. Of course, I do not know their full situation, and I respect their life decisions.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2016, 11:04 am

I think I might have done well with my compassion for children, but I didn't want any children of mine to go through what I went through growing up. I didn't want another child to feel different and I didn't want a child of mine to have medical problems more severe than my own (which are not really disastrous for me, but could have been for a future generation). Besides, nobody ever wanted me, so I never got married. Here I am at 52, with no husband, no boyfriend and only one cat left. My life is proceeding well in most areas, but in the arena of romance, I don't foresee a change. It is too late for me to have children now. That door has closed long ago.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2016, 1:49 am

You may still affect a young life in a positive colour, as long as you're still breathing there is opportunity to interact and enmesh, a bright and bubbly aura always has the capacity to collide, heck many who believe themselves to be outside the expected angle often find themselves contributing to the ephemeral equation.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2016, 1:54 am

I think I would be in many ways. (I may be like one of your teachers.) And I still haven't given up hope. :)

There Are Four Lights!