Bloody war on drugs / I'd like to grow poppies legally

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

roger199
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 May 2017, 7:09 am

I've got a measly valium prescription (for anger issues),antidepressants make me nice and docile for a week or so then it's a decline back to my normal state .I'm to boundary challenged and misanthropic to drink because I then want to do something (go out ).What about medicinal home grown poppies that don't potentially get me locked up . It's great to see a sane swing of the pendulum back for marijuana uses in America .I want a downer that takes all the edges off a chemical vacation once in a while would be great .While I'm a fervent believer in free will appropriate eugenics being part of a sane drug management policy .I'm content to be a evolutionary dead end .War on drugs political sensationalist BS .

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 7:24 am

Why don't you just go and buy a packet of poppy seeds from the shop?
Or chew on some wild lettuce - good opium substitute.

roger199

13 May 2017, 7:43 am

I looked before posting on legality .Some nasty sentences for people who've being caught Life seems to restrictive without prison .Wild lettuce thanks I'll look into that more .

roger199

13 May 2017, 8:56 am

Wild lettuce looks like one of the weed in my back yard .I'd want to see it flower though .Treating it with iso alcohol to get a tar seems the way to go then smoking it .Cheers

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 10:45 am

Bummer you can't grow them legally.We can grow them here but it's illegal to milk them.
The Hungarian blue bread seed poppy is not the one you want,Peshawar white is the right one for medical use.
Beautiful flowers,the seed pods look nice in dried arrangements,and the seeds are great in cakes.