Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

how is it so far 1 to 5. 1 being the worst. 5 the best.
1 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
2 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
3 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

time
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jun 2007, 11:10 pm

ok it it dosent have colors on here or the right format and i havent goten around to the spelling please be merciful

(_-_)zzzzzz <(a_a<)IM A KIRBY GIRL IN THIS KIRBY WORLD

(_-_)zzz (^a_a^)IM A KIRBY GIRL IN THIS KIRBY WORLD

(_-_)z (>a_a)>OH ITS SO SIMPLE IM MADE COMPLETELY MADE OF KEYBORD SYMBOLES

(>*_*)>what kind of hell is this? <(a_a<) im just singing

(>*_*)> STOP!! ! (^a_a^)IM A KIRBY GIRL IN THIS KIRBY WORLD

(>*_*)>no seriosusly what kind of HELL is this <(a_a<)my name is hyper Kirby whats yours

(>*_*)>im sarcastic kirby may I ask what in the hell is your problem <(a_a<)nothing

(>*_*)>… what idiot did this to me <(a_a<) most likely someone borde lonely or stupid

SILENCE

(>0_0)> Speak not against your creator <(*_*<)or all of the above

(>0_0)> I shall leave here not before creating another one of you. do not insult me again or I shall use “the backspace”

*poof* (>o_o)>…. Im Born I feel a great happiness <(a_a<)or all of the above HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

(>*_*)>oh will you shut up its not that funny <(o_o<) and now my happiness is dead <(g_g<)meanie

(>*_*)>oh your happiness isn’t dead yet it will die in a most slowly painful way <(o_o<) im going to ignore that and live in blissful
. ignorance

(>*_*)>so before she asks whats your name <(o_o<) Normal kirby <(a_a<) YAH BLISSSSSS HISSSS YAY

*sound of glass shattering**Shakeing with rage*((>*_*))>must not kill <(o_O<)ummmmm <(a_a<)look hes dancing

(>0_0)> enough meaningless chater <(*_*<) why do you let me live <(o_o<)who is he <(a_a<)he created us?

(>0_0)> now I shall make things interesting

<(%_@)>blag bloc shiv eye

V($.*)^ dosh conamy jerk fell

V(~_&)V phi <(*_*<)because random jiberish and weird faces causes things to happen <(o_o<)mabey he is just having a seizure
<(a_a<)HE”S DANCING

(>0_0)>as we speak evil comes for you to fight but trough no fault of my own they were summoned to the wrong place namely the moon give them a few minets

. <(a_a<)omg magic
(>0_0)>wait for it. wait for it <(o_o<)apperntly your spells sucks <(*_*<)great it worked now actually get work how its . supposed to

(>0_0)>fell the wrath of my magics [burn in the fires of hell]
*random screams* THE ICE ITS ALIVE IT DESTROYS OUR VILLAGE
RUN IT EATS US
IT FREZZ US
AHHHHHH

(>0_o)>ummmm you can burn in the fires of hell later lets just call it even
. <(*_*<)you ment to BURN ME and you FREZZ an entire village that’s MILES away

*poof*(>*_*)> at least hes gone now we must find away to kill ourselves im sure death is the only way out of this hell
. <(o_o<)good ideal

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2007, 10:01 am

Heh...

I clicked this thinking of JACK Kirby. That's what I get for being an old comic book geek. :?

chris_hass33
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jun 2007, 10:17 am

???

gismo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2007, 10:18 am

Hmmm you've still got a long way to go.. I was thinking of Jack Kirby as well He did Marvel comics :lol: