Page 114 of 163 [ 2606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 163  Next

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 5:20 am

A punch and a kick for being so quick.

8O

Not really - I could never harm my fluffy friend. :D

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 6:34 am

Good to know, though I am not quite as fluffy as usual due to having dyed my hair over the weekend. I was

Now I'm more like this

I'm not very good at dying my hair though, so I might look more like this to everyone else

Map84
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Apr 2019, 7:41 am

haha, tell you what, that first rabbit is the cutest thing ever!

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 88 of 200

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 12:36 pm

I wuv wabbits! :albino:

TUF
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 1:09 pm

I won a toy rabbit when I was a kid. (weirdly I wonder if anyone else was there for this? probably not though so I won't say where it was). It was a big, fat pink one.

It was a guess the name thing. Being aspie and about 6, I didn't have a filter. So I called it Fatty Rabbit. Apparently nobody guessed its name (Fluffy) so they decided to give it to me instead because mine was the answer which made them laugh most all day :)

In case anyone was, I was that kid who looked about 4 who fell off the seesaw getting to it then ran across the Safeway carpark.

Looked a bit like this but with a nicer face.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 1:21 pm

TUF wrote:
I won a toy rabbit when I was a kid. (weirdly I wonder if anyone else was there for this? probably not though so I won't say where it was). It was a big, fat pink one.

It was a guess the name thing. Being aspie and about 6, I didn't have a filter. So I called it Fatty Rabbit. Apparently nobody guessed its name (Fluffy) so they decided to give it to me instead because mine was the answer which made them laugh most all day :)

In case anyone was, I was that kid who looked about 4 who fell off the seesaw getting to it then ran across the Safeway carpark.

Looked a bit like this but with a nicer face.

That's so cute! :albino:

TUF
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 1:11 pm

Now they have a sensory room but only for kids. And only for fifteen kids.

It's like NTs don't realise autism affects adults even when they are directly told about it.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 1:13 pm

TUF wrote:
Now they have a sensory room but only for kids. And only for fifteen kids.

It's like NTs don't realise autism affects adults even when they are directly told about it.

Yeah I agree. Why does society only focus on autistic children when adults have it too? Do they think kids grow out of autism or something? What imbeciles... :?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 1:16 pm

A room with 15 autistic kids would be the room from hell.

How is it sensory?

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 3:40 pm

I love the intro to Sweeney Todd. :skull:

TUF
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 3:50 pm

No strobe lighting, not many people, presumably a bit quieter.

However I sent them email after email explaining my situation as an autistic adult. She said she'd do something.

A sensory room was my suggestion. A bit proud that there is one at all although I'd like credit for it. Nothing public just a 'thank you, we have taken your suggestion on board and have a small sensory room with an intent to expand' via email would be sufficient.

And they have light up games and stuff which will trigger people's sensitivities. It's like they don't really understand autism although they're trying. I like how much they're trying, esp in other areas but it's all around the kids. But they don't get it.

I'm not cross. I love them. But this is an eg of them not getting it because society in general doesn't get it. And I'm peeved at them for not sending that thank you email when it was my idea.

Map84
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Apr 2019, 1:28 am

TUF wrote:
No strobe lighting, not many people, presumably a bit quieter.

However I sent them email after email explaining my situation as an autistic adult. She said she'd do something.

A sensory room was my suggestion. A bit proud that there is one at all although I'd like credit for it. Nothing public just a 'thank you, we have taken your suggestion on board and have a small sensory room with an intent to expand' via email would be sufficient.

And they have light up games and stuff which will trigger people's sensitivities. It's like they don't really understand autism although they're trying. I like how much they're trying, esp in other areas but it's all around the kids. But they don't get it.

I'm not cross. I love them. But this is an eg of them not getting it because society in general doesn't get it. And I'm peeved at them for not sending that thank you email when it was my idea.

A thanks would be nice! I've noticed NTs often don't seem grateful.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

Map84
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Apr 2019, 12:55 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
Anyone know any Welsh Ferret jokes? :(

Lots!

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 7:33 am

I'm starving, but I've been to the dentist and my mouth is too numb for me to eat yet :(