What if everyone had their gender/sex switched overnight?

Page 3 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

chortler
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Mar 2018, 5:20 am

I always thought every woman must be crazy to want a man given the possibility of relationships with other women but once I think of myself with breasts I'm not so sure it'd be quite as alluring as another woman...

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2018, 6:54 am

Chronos wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
i'd start playing with my own boobs immediately.

Put your hands in your shirt and touch your chest but not your nipples. That's how it feels to your chest.

Put your hands on your inner thigh and touch your thigh. That's how it feels to your hands.

Are you two sexting ? :lol:

No. My point is, breasts are not as great as a lot of men think they are. The novelty would wear off fast and then he would realize a good bra is $50.

Sorry , I was being sarcastic , I knew what you meant. Of course the novelty would wear off ( eventually ). I know first hand how much a comfortable , supporting yet not plain bra costs 8O

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2018, 4:43 pm

MrsPeel wrote:
Oh...

there I was imagining myself with this huge dick and buckets of testosterone and kind of enjoying the idea...

and then I realised that to have a huge dick and buckets of testosterone and still be a social moron might not be fun. At all.

Now if we could be rid of our autism for the day as well... :P

I would never wish to be rid of my autism!

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2018, 4:53 pm

I suspect a lot of former hopeless male virgins like me might finally get to have sex, even with someone we used to be strongly attracted to, only to find out they really suck as male sexual partners and to feel raped by them.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2018, 7:47 pm

Chronos wrote:
I think it would be a bigger learning experience if it was just a select few individuals, such that they can navigate the world how the opposite sex actually has to navigate it.

If everyone switched, that order would be interrupted.
Yes, definitely. Just some at the time would be much better in terms of learning.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2018, 10:48 pm

nick007 wrote:
Chronos wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

Put your hands in your shirt and touch your chest but not your nipples. That's how it feels to your chest.

Put your hands on your inner thigh and touch your thigh. That's how it feels to your hands.

No. My point is, breasts are not as great as a lot of men think they are. The novelty would wear off fast and then he would realize a good bra is $50.
Or we just wouldn't wear bras :bounce:

you likely would, because society would relentlessly harass you and shame you otherwise and your mother would force you to wear one.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2018, 10:50 pm

chortler wrote:
I always thought every woman must be crazy to want a man given the possibility of relationships with other women but once I think of myself with breasts I'm not so sure it'd be quite as alluring as another woman...

I'm sure there are women out there who think every man is crazy not to want a man.

If you were female, you would likely be heterosexual.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2018, 2:40 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Chronos wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
I would find it very interesting. I've always wondered if women experience sexual pleasure with greater intensity than men. If we all had our sex switched overnight then I would be able to find out.

There is no actual way to know for certain, but personally, I don't think so. The nerves of the penis and the nerves of the clitoris are the same. While the clitoris has a higher nerve density due to it's smaller size, I don't believe this results in more sexual pleasure. Rather, I think it just results in greater pain sensitivity. Men, however, on average, have significantly higher testosterone levels, which results in higher libidos, which, in turn, enhances sexual pleasure.

I think most women are significantly less sexually interested than a lot of men envision when they think of themselves as women.

You're right , there is no way to know for sure but I believe that female orgasms are better than the male counterpart at least in my experience but maybe I just have poor orgasms :?:

As you both said there's no way to tell but some of my partners looked and sounded like they were having way more fun than I ever did during sex.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2018, 2:41 am

Chronos wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

I think you're right. Most of the women I've been with got little or no excitement from having their breasts touched. Every rule has an exception. For one girl I was with it drove her wild.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2018, 2:42 am

Chronos wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Chronos wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

you likely would, because society would relentlessly harass you and shame you otherwise and your mother would force you to wear one.

But they look so uncomfortable.

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

12 Mar 2018, 3:55 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
But they look so uncomfortable.

They damn well are! I take mine off as soon as I get home.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2018, 6:19 am

If that were to happen, then it sure would bring up a lot of questions. So, in places where it is currently night time where this is happening, the first people to notice such a change would be night shift workers, people partying in clubs, bachelor/ hen parties, and any late-night weddings.(That is, assuming that the gender switch is a painless process which the majority of people who experience pain could sleep through).

“Here comes the bri-groom?!?!” *People look around the church in pure confusion at the now groom, the fact they themselves are now a different gender, and the fact everyone else around them is* :lol:

Whilst in other places in the World, it would occur during the day time. That brings up a point, I have to wonder in this hypothetical situation where in the World would be experiencing day time and where it would be night time during the gender switch.

Drunk or high people would question how drunk and/or stoned they are. Thousands of people would take to social media platforms to ask if it was just them, or if it’s even possible for it to happen.

People would share hypothesises and theories on the situation, it would probably be suggested that everyone is somehow experiencing a shared lucid dream at the same time, and others would take it to be proof that the World is indeed a simulation and the programmers of our World must’ve got bored and decided to switch things up a bit.

Religious crowds would claim that it is a test from God(s) or a punishment. There would be debate over which. Plenty of internet sites would reach server capacity and crash because they cannot possibly sustain the amount of traffic.

Sexist internet trolls would take this opportunity to write or say things such as “Hey, I’m a woman/man now, yet I don’t feel the need to scream about oppression! This could be the best thing that has ever happened to the Earth, perhaps men will make better women then women ever did/ women will make better men then men ever did!”

People would wake up to 24/7 news coverage in various parts of the World. Confusion and panic would be a given.

Buzzfeed would write top ten lists on things such as “Top ten things men who are now women should know”. The comments section on such articles would involve a lot of rage and arguments. Although, that is when Buzzfeed isn’t crashing.

Trans people pre-operation would be happy at the change; however, I have to question how the gender switch would affect post-operation trans individuals. Would it make them detransition? If so, then a lot of post-operation trans people would wake up in this hypothetical World utterly depressed.

After all, imagine going through all that surgery just to wake up one day to find yourself where you were when you started the process.

I’d be like a huge slap in the face. Unfortunately, I think the rates of suicide among post-operation trans people would dramatically increase.

Gender fluid people would probably change based on their biological gender. What about intersex people though? Hmm. That one is more difficult because intersex people have physical elements of both sexes, I guess they would still remain intersex but their condition would change slightly, any male elements would change to female and vice versa.

Although with intersex people that have had surgery and take hormones to appear more female or male, would they then change to the opposite? (Looking more male when they usually appear female, and more female when usually more male).

Scientists would have a field day trying to figure out how the switch occurred, and why (especially on such a large scale). There would be people accusing the government of some kind of gender-switch conspiracy.

Would clothes also change? If not, then you might get situations where a bodybuilder gets stuck in tights and a tight dress which no longer fits their body and may even restrict their airways, so someone might have to call emergency services to help them, otherwise well… they could potentially suffocate.

That also brings up another question, would the gender switch maintain similar proportions to how people were originally? E.g. a skinny guy becomes a skinny girl, obese woman becomes obese man, or could a female ballerina suddenly become a male bodybuilder? Guessing race and age would also remain the same.

Would the change be permanent? If so, then it would have even more of an impact. The clothes and fashion industry would benefit, now they have a bunch of people who used to be men trying to work out how women’s clothing works, and people who used to be women buying men’s clothes, everyone is clueless and they can use this to make relatable marketing campaigns to draw customers in where there is already heavy demand.

Charity shops would see an increase in donations from people who have clothes which no longer suit them.

Parents of young children would have some very awkward conversations about sex and gender.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2018, 7:45 am

Chronos wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

How do you know your sensations are the same a male body feels in those cases?

For one thing, male chests and thighs are typically pretty hairy (if shaved, they quickly develop the well-known rough texture), and they have relatively little fat, unless you're an obese slob like me, but the distribution of this fat is still quite different from what it'd be in a healthy female body. I've seen strong evidence that the latter is orders of magnitude nicer.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2018, 6:23 pm

Trump would blame CNN

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2018, 6:39 pm

Ho, ho, ho, or maybe the new, female Trump would be imprisoned :jester:

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2018, 7:10 pm

Chronos wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Chronos wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

Unless you're like me and find them uncomfortable and only have one thing to say to those who have something to say about it: "Then don't stare at my boobs! Problem solved."

I was never 'made' to wear one by anyone, and I didn't and don't.

Quote:
Thousands of people would take to social media platforms to ask if it was just them, or if it’s even possible for it to happen.
Somehow I doubt that all that many would. I think most people would be too scared of being the one to say something that absurd out loud.
Even I would.
Unless I freaked out so much I was oblivious.

Quote:
That also brings up another question, would the gender switch maintain similar proportions to how people were originally? E.g. a skinny guy becomes a skinny girl, obese woman becomes obese man, or could a female ballerina suddenly become a male bodybuilder? Guessing race and age would also remain the same.
I assume people would either stay their size or be reset to a normal size?

Quote:
Would the change be permanent? If so, then it would have even more of an impact. The clothes and fashion industry would benefit, now they have a bunch of people who used to be men trying to work out how women’s clothing works, and people who used to be women buying men’s clothes, everyone is clueless and they can use this to make relatable marketing campaigns to draw customers in where there is already heavy demand.

Charity shops would see an increase in donations from people who have clothes which no longer suit them.
How clueless could they really be? Very different underwear would be harder to get used to, but both men and women wear T-shirts and pants, and plenty of clothes are unisex.
In fact most of mine are unisex and a few are even 'male'. 'Female' clothes tend to have cuts I don't like much.
Since most of my pants are too long, I would likely fit very well in them if I were male.
My shoes (all sneaker types) might be too small though and likely my socks and slippers and gloves.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765