Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 7:51 pm

How often do people change their sheets?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 7:03 am

Some people wash/change them often - like once a week. Others every couple weeks, maybe 3-4. For some people maybe more often.. and some people almost never wash or change their sheets and they get REALLY disgusting. I know a smoker that's like this and I think one of the reasons is because he smokes and can't smell very well and doesn't realize his bedsheets are as dirty as they are.

I tend to wash mine every few weeks-ish. Sometimes a little more often in the Summer if I sweat a bit more, or if I Know I was too exhausted to bother showering went to bed a little dirty. Basically, I wash them whenever they need to be washed and never let them get gross.. because that's gross. Who would want to sleep on diiiiirrrtyyy sheets? Not me!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 7:39 pm

My sheets got washed every two weeks when I lived with my parents. My mom liked washing my sheets with other things(maybe my parents sheets but I don't remember) so she washed em but I washed my cloths after I became an adult. Mom washed the bathroom towels cuz she liked washing all the towels together including the 1s in my parents bathroom.
Me & my girlfriend don't wash our sheets that often partly cuz it's a pain & more expensive to bring them to the laundromat.

You must be, said the Cat, or you wouldn't have come here.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 8:10 pm

I wash mine once a week.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 8:52 pm

I don't use them. I sleep on top of a comforter under a blanket, or under another comforter.
That or a sleeping bag.