Narcissism: Do you have a relative who's a narcissist?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

GuyInABlackSuit
Raven
Raven

18 Jun 2018, 1:41 pm

I had been told time after time that my dad is a narcissist.
Part of me believes that, because there are some times where he just won't tell me the truth, treating me like an idiot.
Like in mid-to-late January, my dad was drinking some orange juice with vodka. He had... I think maybe two to three cups. Maybe four. I'm not sure tho. But I don't think he wanted my mom to pick me up. Allow me to explain. See, he was cooking some chili for me to take home and it took four hours to cook for some reason. Anyway, he proceeded to call me a liar to my mother, who I called at 8:45 to pick me up. He then told my mom he was drinking coffee, which he did, but at around 6:00. After he was done he proceeded to drink one of his last glasses of orange juice vodka.
-
I think he's also trying to manipulate me into believing we only went to the trailer one time to get pictures, which that was true, but I have been over there a couple more times than he expects me to believe. I had gone in the trailer a total of three times, and one other time he took me over there I didn't go in, rather, I waited in the car while he went out to get me an ice cold Coke to wash down a pizza me and my dad were eating. Yet he only wants to claim he took me over one time.
-
Also, my mom showed me this one thing on Facebook on a "Narcissistic Husband" support group where this guy gave his wife a box with their deceased baby's ashes. And on the box, it said, "S***. F*** you, your family is nothing" or something like that. That was the worst thing I ever saw.
-
Do you have a narcissistic relative? What is he/she like? Whoever it is, is he/she anything like what I described?
If so, then how does it make you feel?