Page 4 of 58 [ 926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 58  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 1:20 am

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS has specifically made statements against alcohol, marijuana, and magic mushrooms. All of these substances have well known effects and humans have been consuming them for thousands, of not tens or hundreds of thousands, of years.

I always find peoples’ double standards and hypocrisy about the drugs they consume vs the ones others consume rather comical

What's comical is someone going on and on about the effects of substances and remedies, while acting like someone who's blatantly not in their right mind. I've pretty much taken it for granted that it's just an act.

Uh-huh.. riiiiiiiight. All the world's a stage & I've been acting autistic my entire life just to f**k with you, EzraS. :lol:

The under pier photo is neat. The others? Meh, they're snapshots but I don't see anything particularly interesting or artistic about them. The pier, though, that one's good.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 2:04 am

If someone were just acting autistic here he would simply blend in. He would not be viewed by autistics as - to use his own words - "batshit crazy". I just happen to think the "batshit crazy" dude routine is a put on.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 2:14 am

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 2:16 am

^ unless the dog makes it obvious.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 2:25 am

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 2:27 am

EzraS wrote:

I think we've all experienced that disappointment.

There Are Four Lights!

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 4:43 am

goldfish21 wrote:
The under pier photo is neat. The others? Meh, they're snapshots but I don't see anything particularly interesting or artistic about them. The pier, though, that one's good.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 11:19 am

EzraS wrote:
If someone were just acting autistic here he would simply blend in. He would not be viewed by autistics as - to use his own words - "batshit crazy". I just happen to think the "batshit crazy" dude routine is a put on.

Mmmhmm, crazy like Ignaz Semmelweis. :roll: Still can't accept that AS is caused by gut dysbiosis & is treatable via probiotics, eh? Oh well, I guess you're just a slow learner. You'll come around someday.

Edit: Those are not my words and you know it. I used them once to paraphrase those who disbelieve that I've figured out how to treat AS. Why you're on a one boy crusade to dissuade people from learning how to help & heal themselves I'll never quite know. Maybe you've figured out that you're in the minority that balancing gut dysbiosis cannot help (and perhaps that's the difference between AS and classical autism?) & for whatever motivation don't want others to be able to be helped if you can't. I'll continue guessing what your issue is, I suppose, and then maybe one day you'll grow up and reveal it.

Last edited by goldfish21 on 16 Jul 2018, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 11:36 am

/\You think kefir and kombucha will cure AS?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 11:53 am

Misslizard wrote:

No. I've never said that. I have been sharing here for 5 years how I treat my symptoms, though. (diet, supplements, intestinal cleanses, probiotics etc) Science is catching up & explaining it now. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5408485/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 12:36 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Mmmhmm, crazy like Ignaz Semmelweis. :roll:

No like some ninny putting on an act.

goldfish21 wrote:
Still can't accept that AS is caused by gut dysbiosis & is treatable via probiotics, eh? Oh well, I guess you're just a slow learner. You'll come around someday.

I have never made a statement that I do or do not "accept that AS is caused by gut dysbiosis & is treatable via probiotics". So that's a pretty stupid conclusion on your part.

goldfish21 wrote:
one boy crusade... minority

"People here think I'm bat s**t crazy... they think I'm lying"

Last edited by EzraS on 16 Jul 2018, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 12:54 pm

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Mmmhmm, crazy like Ignaz Semmelweis. :roll:

You're the one who used the term "batshit crazy" not me.

goldfish21 wrote:
Still can't accept that AS is caused by gut dysbiosis & is treatable via probiotics, eh? Oh well, I guess you're just a slow learner. You'll come around someday.

I have never made a statement that I do or do not "accept that AS is caused by gut dysbiosis & is treatable via probiotics". So that's a pretty stupid conclusion on your part.

However I do not believe that you can show me where "AS is caused by gut dysbiosis" has been established as a scientific fact. Note that a study is not the same thing as an established scientific fact.

I do think it likely though that your whole routine is you trolling for attention. So I do not take you the least bit seriously. Nor apparently does most anyone else here.

Like I said, those weren't my words, merely a paraphrase of the general attitude of disbelief here.

Mmmhmm, that study must be a work of science fiction those doctors had pop into their heads out of the ether after goldfish placed it there during an astral projection session or something. :lol: Meanwhile, in reality, it's based on information drawn from multiple ASD studies & is, in fact, very grounded in reality. You seem to have decent reading comprehension, so I'm not quite sure why you're denying the simple facts laid out in that study - well - except for the fact that it completely backs up everything I've been sharing here to help others for the last ~5 years or so, there's that.

Trolling for attention? No sir. This is not, and has never been, a hoax. When I was told by an MD that there was nothing they could do for AS because there are no drugs approved for prescription to treat it, I straight up refused to accept that there was nothing that could be done because I knew that I wasn't always that bad and that Something must be causing it - and if it could get worse, it could get better. I persisted and researched until I legitimately discovered what was causing my textbook AS symptoms and how to counter it via diet/supplements etc, and then had such incredible success with it that I Knew I had to share it with the group here, the people it could help most.. and so, I did, more than 5 years ago. Unfortunately, due to many symptoms of AS, very few people here believed it. However, over time, science is explaining what I learned and did and now more and more people are learning these things and eventually probiotic therapy will become a mainstream treatment protocol for those on the spectrum. I'll have a 5+ year head start on my new lease on life, but better late than never for everyone else.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 12:56 pm

I'm not going to keep feeding you here.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 1:00 pm

EzraS wrote:
I'm not going to keep feeding you here.

Om nom nom.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 1:40 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

No. I've never said that. I have been sharing here for 5 years how I treat my symptoms, though. (diet, supplements, intestinal cleanses, probiotics etc) Science is catching up & explaining it now. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5408485/

Good article.I can buy in to it helping some symptoms,but not a cure all.
The only benefit I’ve gotten from probiotics is help with IBS.Everything else is the same.
I rarely eat processed foods,there’s a nice organic vegetable garden in the backyard.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 1:54 pm

Misslizard wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Good article.I can buy in to it helping some symptoms,but not a cure all.
The only benefit I’ve gotten from probiotics is help with IBS.Everything else is the same.
I rarely eat processed foods,there’s a nice organic vegetable garden in the backyard.

As I've been saying for 5+ years; doing this significantly increases my functioning level. It's a treatment protocol, not a cure. I'm still autistic, merely Extremely highly functioning & much more intuitively connected to the social world. It's still bizarre to me that some here are stuck on black & white all or nothing thinking that I've ever said I've cured AS 100% & I have to re-explain to them that I've never made such a statement. (Not accusing you of this at all.)

I do get benefit from consuming probiotics in my diet and supplements orally, but as I've shared here very transparently for 5+ years, the lion's share of the benefits I get from them are from doing intestinal cleanses (high volume 3-5L enemas w/ diluted ACV) & using probiotics rectally as a suppository. This is where people are so extremely skeptical because it's gross science. Again, I wish I could achieve the same results by pinching a pressure point on the back of my hand, but, that's not where the cause & effect science led to and this is reality.

It's good to eat as healthily as you can! Health is wealth & you are what you eat, after all.