Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 5:52 pm

Until a bangin' party with my favourite local DJ, Kasey Riot! Soooo glad she's back from London and spinning her craft at the best underground parties in the city again! :D I've been to parties she's played a few times already, but this will be the 2nd one of my friend Freezie Tim's where there are also 5 live drummers from the beach bangin' out beats accompanying the night's 3 DJ's - and there is Nothing Else quite like it for a dance floor vibe! Beyond stoked for this one!!

The other time I went it was at a different, smaller, venue and the after party was at a $14M mansion in Shaughnessey (exorbitantly wealthy neighbourhood) and the people that lived there and ran it as a private events space were circus performers so there was knife juggling & all kinds of wild sights to behold by our hosts. Not sure if there's an after party planned for this one.. but kinda hoping there is. Last time the after party DJ played until 8am and then we went straight to the beach to get sunburned lol but it's Winter now sooo probably straight home to recover for work by Monday.

Party description from the Facebook events page:

Quote:
The 11th of a series of beach parties in a club! Dress like you're headed to the beach - dance like you're a maniac - make friends like it's going out of fashion - be positive and happy and be surrounded by like minded people!

Welcome to a different kind of party. Come join the community of positive minded, beach loving, sun worshipping, body paint wearing, sexy dancing, beautiful people. Leave your worries behind and celebrate the 2018 beach season!

House Music DJs: DJ Stamina, Kasey Riot, Sage

Bikini & Board Shorts *or less* #11
Saturday November 24th 2018
Main Party: 9pm to 2am
The Waldorf
1489 E Hastings Street
5 Body Painters (come get painted!)
10+ Sexy Cops (promoting a safe, fun environment)
4 Front Desk People (to get you in fast)
Uniformed Security (to keep you safe)

Leave your troubles at the door, join hundreds (500+) of like minded positive people for an evening of dance, celebration, and the shared excitement of the coming of summer.

Dress code is Bikini's and Board Shorts *or less. All beach wear is welcome. Many of us are Wreck beachers and with 5 talented body painters on the payrolls you are welcome to wear as much "less" as you'd like.

Rest assured that in this positive environment your safety is of upmost importance to us. In addition to the traditional big male security guards that a club normally employs - we also have a whole team of "sexy cops" a predominantly female, highly visible group that is there to help enforce consent culture. Sexy Cops have the ability to eject a person intent on trouble.

Saturday November 24th 9pm till late (after party to follow) at the Waldorf. 10+ sexy cops, 5 body painters, 3 DJ's, 4 front desk crew, 3 coat check crew, 1 photo booth and 1 professional photographer.

Oh and the 12 foot tall free standing stripper pole will also be back. Along with "too sexy tickets" being issued to those that get up on said stripper pole. Tickets can be exchanged for free freezies!

Saturday Nov 24th 2018
9pm till late
The Waldorf
Ticket link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bikini-and ... 1559709479

Click "going" to be kept up to date on this party as we post updates and photos.

And they say Vancouver is a no fun city! That's because the real parties & fun to be had aren't at mainstream nightclubs nor attended by mainstream people or tourists. But once you know who the real party people are.. you learn alllll about the warehouse parties, house parties, mansion parties, full moon parties on the beach etc etc.

Anything quite like this in the night life in your city?

KnightShine
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Nov 2018, 4:58 pm

Nothing like that where I live, sounds like fun though. I used to do a lot of clubbing, drinking with my pals and dancing with girls. Since marrying my wife and becoming a father I no longer go clubbing, I think my wife would kill me!

coalminer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Nov 2018, 7:10 pm

I'm pretty sure nothing like that ever happens my area, which I'm fine with; that sounds way too loud and crazy. I have sensitive ears...

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2018, 9:05 pm

I never got into that kind of stuff---too freakin' noisy!

My idea of a "good time" is to stay home watching people drive on YouTube. In places like Cameroon, West Africa.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2018, 9:58 pm

KnightShine wrote:
Nothing like that where I live, sounds like fun though. I used to do a lot of clubbing, drinking with my pals and dancing with girls. Since marrying my wife and becoming a father I no longer go clubbing, I think my wife would kill me!

These parties truly are incredibly fun.

Other parties I’ve attended have couches and mattresses in the back rooms.. lol - and now that guy is an international party promoter having thrown similar parties in several cities across Canada, a few in the USA, one in Mexico City, and is planning one for Berlin.

Maybe Freezie Tim needs to take his party brand on the road, too? Then there could be a nude beach vibe party in your city. 8)

coalminer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Nov 2018, 10:09 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
KnightShine wrote:

Other parties I’ve attended have couches and mattresses in the back rooms.. lol - and now that guy is an international party promoter having thrown similar parties in several cities across Canada, a few in the USA, one in Mexico City, and is planning one for Berlin.

Maybe Freezie Tim needs to take his party brand on the road, too? Then there could be a nude beach vibe party in your city. 8)

Jeez... I hope I become as confident as you someday, goldfish21. I'm not even comfortable with my own parents seeing my nipples.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2018, 10:18 pm

Couches and mattresses? That's a good idea! I imagine these parties can be a little tiring, and it can be nice to grab a quick nap.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2018, 10:32 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Couches and mattresses? That's a good idea! I imagine these parties can be a little tiring, and it can be nice to grab a quick nap.

:lol: More like horny gay guys doing what horny gay guys do.

For one of the parties I helped set up for, they had me use my impact gun and 3” wood screws to secure couches to the floor in the dark room so they wouldn’t move around..

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2018, 10:35 pm

coalminer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
KnightShine wrote:

Jeez... I hope I become as confident as you someday, goldfish21. I'm not even comfortable with my own parents seeing my nipples.

Heh, yeah.. my nipples have been seen. I’m naked in the sun drinking beers with anywhere from dozens to thousands of people at Wreck Beach every chance I get - which when I go there nearly daily after work has been the better part of 200 times this year.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2018, 10:37 pm

coalminer wrote:
I'm pretty sure nothing like that ever happens my area, which I'm fine with; that sounds way too loud and crazy. I have sensitive ears...

6 years ago when my symptoms were really bad my hearing was extremely hypersensitive. Even sleeping with earplugs in didn’t help because the sound of my own heart beating kept me awake at night. :/

But now? With the treatment protocol I follow, I no longer have hypersensitive hearing and quite enjoy a late night EDM warehouse party with music BUMPIN’. 8)

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2018, 10:42 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

:lol: More like horny gay guys doing what horny gay guys do.

For one of the parties I helped set up for, they had me use my impact gun and 3” wood screws to secure couches to the floor in the dark room so they wouldn’t move around..

I think that's a sound plan. Nobody wants the furniture moving around when they're doin' the nasty!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

coalminer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Nov 2018, 8:12 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
coalminer wrote:

6 years ago when my symptoms were really bad my hearing was extremely hypersensitive. Even sleeping with earplugs in didn’t help because the sound of my own heart beating kept me awake at night. :/

But now? With the treatment protocol I follow, I no longer have hypersensitive hearing and quite enjoy a late night EDM warehouse party with music BUMPIN’. 8)

What is this treatment protocol, exactly?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2018, 9:24 pm

coalminer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
coalminer wrote:

What is this treatment protocol, exactly?

See pm.