Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

31 Dec 2018, 2:35 pm

Hey, E2LA here. Well, another year is ending, and it's time for my year end message.

Another year of fun times for me. Yep, the usual con scene and whatnot. I got to go to my cousin's wedding in Virginia in July, that was fun. I also got to play live mobile trivia games this year, and until yesterday, I didn't win anything. That changed last night.

There were also some sad moments along the way. I lost my grandma in September; she was 90 and had a damn good life. All I can do is just raise a toast to a life well lived (I'm not the kind of guy who mourns the death of someone close to me; it's not in my ethos).

A lot of people are saying that 2018 is the WORST year ever. I beg to differ. People have said that because of the overly negative things getting all the attention. I am not that kind of person. You have to look into history, and that worse has occured. There have been LOTS of good things happening, you just need to look.

Well, that's all for me. From me to you, happy 2019 to you all. Cheers. :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 2:38 pm

Yep, I can relate to a fair bit of what you say. Cheers to you as well!

:D