If I got back all the money I've ever lost in a vending mach

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Space50
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2019, 8:30 am

If I got back all the money I've ever lost in a vending machine I would have a lot of money.

Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 10:15 am

... and the guy who owns the vending machine is driving around in a very large, very expensive car.

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame

TUF
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 12:33 pm

I've never lost money on a vending machine.

Now if I had all the money back from 2p machines... I'd be absolutely surrounded by two pence pieces which would amount to a fair whack once taken to the bank.

I've won a few very cheap things out of them. I also have a strip of blue tickets stolen from this stupid guy lol. If I won a few more of them myself, at that arcade I'd be able to get a proper prize from that. :)

You can't choose the colour btw, they either come in blue or yellow. It's a good arcade though because it's not just 2p machines.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 12:35 pm

I would say I've lost about $20 total using vending machines.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 12:46 pm

One time at work, I bought something from a vending machine and it started dispensing change. But it didn't stop. Before I knew it, there was nickels falling from the machine all over the floor. What do you do with a bag full of coins? I couldn't even figure out who to return it to.

TUF
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 12:57 pm

^ spend them on soft drinks and sweets (candy). Or depending on how long ago it was, a newspaper :)

I'm starting to realise I'm not as moral as other aspies when it comes to this stuff lol.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

14 Feb 2019, 2:39 pm

I don't think I've lost much in vending machines. I have lost a lot at the laundromat thou cuz the dryers or washers we're using are broken. It's good I have a swiss army knife on my keychain cuz every now & then a quarter gets stuck in the machine & we can get it to go down by pushing it with a blade.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition