Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 4:51 pm

I guess it's just down to being human. People who post here are always analyzing every little fart about their life and validating the neurotypical world's opinion that we are different. I see a lot of things that NT's need to change but they don't seem to be analyzing every single fart. I'm not trying to start a "bash the NT's" thread but the posters here get on my nerves. Why can't we all just cut ourselves a break once in a while. We're only human!! !! We do what we do because we just do.

DystopianShadows
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 8:39 pm

Well said.

Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?"

Rustifer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Feb 2019, 2:27 am

Ah yes. This reminds me of the thing I tell myself when I want to explain everything I am thinking: The artist needs to DO THE ART. Language is great but limited.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 9:30 am

Actually I don't see a lot of that on WP.: ASD folks analyzing ASD behavior.

You see a lot of ASD folks analyzing NT behavior. Which is what you would expect to see on ASD support site.

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 10:44 am

Personally, my autism doesn't cause me any feelings of inferiority whatever; I'm proud of "having" Asperger's and consider the rest of the world to be the ones with the problem, if anything. I can never understand the ridiculousness of most NTs; their inability to think for themselves, their obsession with others' opinions, their obsessions with sex, their shallowness, their worship of celebrities, their worship of consumption - and I'd never want to understand any of those things. I suppose not many NDs are much better, though.