Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 5:19 pm

Is there a caregiver that understand Aspergers people? Do anyone know. Can a housekeeper do laundry? Is there social worker that works with Aspergers & maybe Cerebral Pasly? I want to know these things. I also need to find doctors? I’m going to look into things myself, but I wonder if I can get help too, point me in the right direction. I been busy, have alot to do. I don’t want to get too overwhelmed. I need a new bed too, do people here know a good site to buy a bed? I can’t go out to the stores. I’m having ALOT of problems in my feet & legs?

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 11:02 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
Is there a caregiver that understand Aspergers people? Do anyone know. Can a housekeeper do laundry? Is there social worker that works with Aspergers & maybe Cerebral Pasly? I want to know these things. I also need to find doctors? I’m going to look into things myself, but I wonder if I can get help too, point me in the right direction.

Most of the above are questions specific to your local area, which you have not told us -- at least not here in this thread, nor in your profile.

- Finally diagnosed with ASD in May 2019, after having suspected it for over ten years, and after having deeply explored the autism community for over one year while waiting for and obtaining diagnosis.
- In longterm relationship with boyfriend who was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome in 2001.
- Long history of participation in various oddball subcultures.
- My "Getting to know each other" thread: Hello from NYC.