The Feds Are Kidnapping Cornflakes.

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,308
Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper Pets: Cats and Ducks

20 Jul 2020, 10:15 pm

No cerial is safe! The Weetabix and Frosties have hidden under the milkline, as the feds look for more victims. Even the Rice Crispies are having to dive for cover!

Officer Spoon said

Quote:
"We are not coating them with sugar this time. If they missbehave, we're coming for them even if we have to dive in!"


But hard line policing has come under scruting as such heavy tactics had cracked the bowl. "This is just not on" said the Shreddies as they surveyed the scene.


_________________
Awaiting asessment. Neurodiverse 173/200. Neurotypical 21/200. Empathy 11/80. AQ 39.
Shutdown link: --》 Music I love: --》
Shutdown Experience similar to mine: --》


SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jul 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,729

20 Jul 2020, 10:54 pm

Life is a cupboard full of dry goods --- and a kitchen in turmoil. :wink:



Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,308
Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper Pets: Cats and Ducks

21 Jul 2020, 4:27 am

There was a kidnapping on the beach but he did wake up.


_________________
Awaiting asessment. Neurodiverse 173/200. Neurotypical 21/200. Empathy 11/80. AQ 39.
Shutdown link: --》 Music I love: --》
Shutdown Experience similar to mine: --》


Amity
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,714
Location: Meandering

21 Jul 2020, 4:35 am

:lol: :lol: Silly goat humour, very good lol.
The availability of cornflakes must be protected at all costs, no black market stuff, that morning crunch cant be for the bourgeois few... the knock off versions are just too thick, they wont do instead...
Got to find some Cornflake safe houses until we can repackage the knock off versions and leave them for the Feds to kidnap instead.


_________________
http://www.neurovoice.org
An ASD inclusive peer-orientated space for social interaction and support, where the Autism Spectrum is the norm, all are welcome.


Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,308
Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper Pets: Cats and Ducks

21 Jul 2020, 4:49 am

I heard of a Christian guy who had set up a home for homeless people or children (I can't remember) in the USA, and someone had contacted him asking if he wanted a lorry load of cornflakes. There were many people that needed feeding so he said "Yes".
The lorry came and backed up. He went to open the back door and he did not realize that the cornflakes had been top loaded and were all unboxed. He was covered!
Well. It was a very generous gift, but I remember him saying "Don't talk to me about cornflakes!"


_________________
Awaiting asessment. Neurodiverse 173/200. Neurotypical 21/200. Empathy 11/80. AQ 39.
Shutdown link: --》 Music I love: --》
Shutdown Experience similar to mine: --》


Amity
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,714
Location: Meandering

21 Jul 2020, 4:55 am

Swimming in cornflakes... reminds me of the Simpsons, homer as an astronaut scene where he floats about eating crisps.


_________________
http://www.neurovoice.org
An ASD inclusive peer-orientated space for social interaction and support, where the Autism Spectrum is the norm, all are welcome.


Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,308
Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper Pets: Cats and Ducks

21 Jul 2020, 5:13 am

I hope cereals are the same in the USA as they are here.
An internet friend on another site lives in Bolivia. She was learning English and found me to be easy to learn from as she said that I use proper easy to understand words. She did mention that as the lowest temperature it gets where she lives is +2 degrees, so she has never seen snow (She has also never seen the sea), I thought I would play a prank on her.
Well. She was looking at snow falling on the internet and she would love to experience snow to see what it is like. I said to her that on sunny days when it snows, we get sunflakes.
I thought nothing of it but she had spent the next couple of weeks searching sunflakes and all she could find was cornflakes, and she was asking me if I meant them? I then told her it was a prank.
She is a nice young lady. Only seem to get to chat to her around once every other month due to time differences and when we get onto the chat site at the same time. I find that at times the chat bit does not load up if our internet is not strong enough. I tried this morning after not logging on the site for a few days and nope. The chat bit wasn't loading. Sometimes it does and sometimes it does not.


_________________
Awaiting asessment. Neurodiverse 173/200. Neurotypical 21/200. Empathy 11/80. AQ 39.
Shutdown link: --》 Music I love: --》
Shutdown Experience similar to mine: --》


Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,807
Location: Where angels do not fear to tread.

21 Jul 2020, 12:45 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
I heard of a Christian guy who had set up a home for homeless people or children (I can't remember) in the USA, and someone had contacted him asking if he wanted a lorry load of cornflakes. There were many people that needed feeding so he said "Yes".
The lorry came and backed up. He went to open the back door and he did not realize that the cornflakes had been top loaded and were all unboxed. He was covered!
Well. It was a very generous gift, but I remember him saying "Don't talk to me about cornflakes!"



All they need now is for someone to donate a cow and an inflatable swimming pool.
Milk the cow directly into the pool and the kids can eat cornflakes and swim simultaneously. ( Let's hope they don't pee in their breakfast)


_________________
My best will just have to be good enough.


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,656
Location: temperate zone

21 Jul 2020, 1:02 pm

If kidnapped...only give them your name, rank, and cereal number!



Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,308
Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper Pets: Cats and Ducks

21 Jul 2020, 1:08 pm

Hahahahah!


_________________
Awaiting asessment. Neurodiverse 173/200. Neurotypical 21/200. Empathy 11/80. AQ 39.
Shutdown link: --》 Music I love: --》
Shutdown Experience similar to mine: --》


Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,464
Location: Outter Quadrant

21 Jul 2020, 9:37 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
No cerial is safe! The Weetabix and Frosties have hidden under the milkline, as the feds look for more victims. Even the Rice Crispies are having to dive for cover!

Officer Spoon said
Quote:
"We are not coating them with sugar this time. If they missbehave, we're coming for them even if we have to dive in!"


But hard line policing has come under scruting as such heavy tactics had cracked the bowl. "This is just not on" said the Shreddies as they surveyed the scene.


Cereal criminals ........ this is a silly thread .


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are


Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,308
Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper Pets: Cats and Ducks

21 Jul 2020, 10:01 pm

Jakki wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
No cerial is safe! The Weetabix and Frosties have hidden under the milkline, as the feds look for more victims. Even the Rice Crispies are having to dive for cover!

Officer Spoon said
Quote:
"We are not coating them with sugar this time. If they missbehave, we're coming for them even if we have to dive in!"


But hard line policing has come under scruting as such heavy tactics had cracked the bowl. "This is just not on" said the Shreddies as they surveyed the scene.


Cereal criminals ........ this is a silly thread .


Of course, but don't cry over spilt cornflakes. It's only a joke. :P


_________________
Awaiting asessment. Neurodiverse 173/200. Neurotypical 21/200. Empathy 11/80. AQ 39.
Shutdown link: --》 Music I love: --》
Shutdown Experience similar to mine: --》


Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,807
Location: Where angels do not fear to tread.

22 Jul 2020, 1:18 am

naturalplastic wrote:
If kidnapped...only give them your name, rank, and cereal number!


Rank: Captain Crunch


_________________
My best will just have to be good enough.


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,656
Location: temperate zone

22 Jul 2020, 4:46 pm

Teach51 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
If kidnapped...only give them your name, rank, and cereal number!


Rank: Captain Crunch


Im a kernel !



Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,464
Location: Outter Quadrant

22 Jul 2020, 5:07 pm

Any Bit of cereal appearing as fruit loops , will being strained drained and separated from the bowl.


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are


Amity
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,714
Location: Meandering

22 Jul 2020, 5:26 pm

I have the perfect disguise
... a bowl of melted chocolate and some bun cases... chocolate cornflake cakes. Theres room for the rice krispies and the shreddies too. Nom nom :D


_________________
http://www.neurovoice.org
An ASD inclusive peer-orientated space for social interaction and support, where the Autism Spectrum is the norm, all are welcome.