Page 9 of 39 [ 617 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 39  Next

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 8:21 pm

cyberdad wrote:
adromedanblackhole wrote:
Hmm ... very intriguing
What do you know about George Van Tassel
Do you find it curious that Howard Hughes was largely the financier of his Integratron?

Van Tassel was a contactee and author like the famous Bud Hopkins

Yes yes this is the claim just curious if you've read any of his books or are as equally intrigued by the connection to Howard Hughes and the total dearth of information on their friendship or connection like I am

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:08 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
I have a theory that UFOs might not space ships carrying alien astronauts (Buzz Aldrin's in reverse) as commonly supposed, but might be themselves living organisms that actually live in space. There is a Mexican volcano were UFOs are often seen. Some think that they are space craft somehow refueling from the sulfur fumes of the volcano. But maybe they are themselves living critters. Maybe they come to earth to spawn (like salmon), and eat sulfur fumes from volcanos, and then jump back into interplanetary space, and feed off of solar radiation and cosmic rays.

Hmm ... interesting idea.
I don't weigh in too much about actual UFOs.
I am comfortable with the idea that many of these are government testing new technology. Well no, I'm not really comfortable with that idea at all, it just seems plausible to me.

When you wrote "critters" it immediately made me think of this!
[youtube]

We were watching a TV doc about alien abductees, and mom quipped that "one day one of these people is gonna come back with a metal tag hanging from their ear. Like those tags park rangers put on wildlife to keep track of their migrations".

Some years later I saw another cable show about how some abductees have...IMPLANTS. Little foreign objects in their bodies of unexplainable origin. Was Mom onto something?

Someone cue up the Twilight Zone music!

Essentially my entire spine is made out of metal
I told this once to a Native American guy who was, very, disturbed to hear this to say the least and recommended I take his spot in a peyote ceremony to protect my spirit from "that thing they put in you." I declined.
Very true story.
However "they" were a team of doctors at the Children's Hospital of Orange County and not aliens

Interesting that he reacted that way. You shoulda taken him up on that and participated in the ceremony just for the experience.

But these alien implants might be a zillion years ahead of us high tech version of the tags we put on wildlife to gather data about the human specimens.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:11 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
We were watching a TV doc about alien abductees, and mom quipped that "one day one of these people is gonna come back with a metal tag hanging from their ear. Like those tags park rangers put on wildlife to keep track of their migrations".

Some years later I saw another cable show about how some abductees have...IMPLANTS. Little foreign objects in their bodies of unexplainable origin. Was Mom onto something?

Someone cue up the Twilight Zone music!

Yes the implants appear to be some type of bio-mechanical tissue hybrid where the tissue grows through and around the metal.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:12 pm

I told this once to a Native American guy who was, very, disturbed to hear this to say the least and recommended I take his spot in a peyote ceremony to protect my spirit from "that thing they put in you." I declined.
Very true story.
However "they" were a team of doctors at the Children's Hospital of Orange County and not aliens

How is your entire spine made out of metal?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:15 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
But these alien implants might be a zillion years ahead of us high tech version of the tags we put on wildlife to gather data about the human specimens.

I think the abductees claim they are tracking devices the aliens use to monitor their movement and where they are located when they are due for their next abduction. However they might also be sending biodata back to the mothership.

Ironically both these types of technology are already being used by field biologists to monitor land mammals in the wild (expept of course they are tags but they are implanted)

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:18 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Interesting that he reacted that way. You shoulda taken him up on that and participated in the ceremony just for the experience.

I take what people say about peyote very seriously, you have to be prepared for it. I felt a ping in my gut when he offered and I just knew, no now's not the time. It's not meant to be a fun kind of a thing. Without getting too into the details, there are countless opportunities to participate in peyote ceremonies as a member of ONAC. So this person offering me his spot in that ceremony was not a once in a lifetime offer.

There was a Vietnam veteran in my hometown growing up who was homeless who very much believed a friend of mine's cyst in his neck was such an implant. I'm a little unconvinced by the concept as a whole. He would often talk about the interstellar battles that are going on in Alpha Centuri, and intergalactic warfare as well. On one hand do I think it's possible that this soldier was put through some kind of government experiments where he now has this kind of arcane knowledge that no one will believe because he is a babbling homeless man in an obscure small town? Maybe. I think it's a little more likely he blew his mind out on LSD whilst in Vietnam in combination with some shell shock PTSD.

Last edited by adromedanblackhole on 10 Oct 2020, 9:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:20 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Very true story.

Not literally made of metal. I have two steel herring rods that run nearly the full length of my spine and are drilled in. Bone from my hip was taken to grow around the metal and to also grow between the vertebrae to fuse the spine.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:23 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Very true story.

Not literally made of metal. I have two steel herring rods that run nearly the full length of my spine and are drilled in. Bone from my hip was taken to grow around the metal and to also grow between the vertebrae to fuse the spine.

Was this due to an injury?

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:42 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Scoliosis

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:42 pm

Hmm ... interesting idea.
I don't weigh in too much about actual UFOs.
I am comfortable with the idea that many of these are government testing new technology. Well no, I'm not really comfortable with that idea at all, it just seems plausible to me.

Phew.
You had me worried. :mrgreen:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:46 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Scoliosis

Oh ok..

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:48 pm

Pepe wrote:
Phew.

What are you worried about pepe?

The US government says UFOs are real
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52457805

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:49 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Since we don't know the mechanism by which life arises we have no idea where a hypothetical "seed" arose?
- could have arisen on mars and shot to earth
- could have arisen a few light years away

I don't know much about this stuff,
But I have heard speculation that a comet may have been responsible. <shrug>

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:50 pm

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Since we don't know the mechanism by which life arises we have no idea where a hypothetical "seed" arose?
- could have arisen on mars and shot to earth
- could have arisen a few light years away

I don't know much about this stuff,
But I have heard speculation that a comet may have been responsible. <shrug>

Yeah the comet theory is scientific convention that a bubbling cauldron of organic chemicals from a comet in a warm pond gave rise to the first cells.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:50 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Phew.

I was worried that adromedanblackhole and I might have nothing in common to talk about.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:51 pm

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Phew.

I was worried that adromedanblackhole and I might have nothing in common to talk about.

Oh ok