Page 10 of 39 [ 617 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 39  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:55 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Assuming Roswell and/or other theories are valid then back engineered black projects are not impossible.

I'm convinced these UFOs are government disinformation to hide experientation.

Have you heard of "Delgardo"?

Yes,
I can see the irony of me not believing in UFOs but believing in conspiracy theories. lol

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:57 pm

cyberdad wrote:
The US government says UFOs are real
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52457805

Now THIS is why I started this thread. Okay. This is interesting.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:59 pm

adromedanblackhole wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

You believe what governments say? 8O
EEP!

One thing I have learned in life is that you can't believe what governments say. :mrgreen:

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:59 pm

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Assuming Roswell and/or other theories are valid then back engineered black projects are not impossible.

Yes,
I can see the irony of me not believing in UFOs but believing in conspiracy theories. lol

I'm generally with you with this suspicion. Could it be both however? Some UFOs actually are unidentified flying objects, some are highly classified government experiments in new weapons technology?

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:00 pm

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

You believe what governments say? 8O
EEP!

One thing I have learned in life is that you can't believe what governments say. :mrgreen:

Generally believe things with a grain of salt. I can't go too far down the rabbit hole of government disinformation or psy-op campaigns and trying to figure out what is real and what is intentionally misleading. It makes the world feel less than friendly.

Last edited by adromedanblackhole on 10 Oct 2020, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:01 pm

Well, actually I believe in UFOs.
I just don't believe in UFOs from outer space being here and probing our collective anuses. 8)

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:09 pm

Pepe wrote:
Well, actually I believe in UFOs.
I just don't believe in UFOs from outer space being here and probing our collective anuses. 8)

I'm undecided when it comes to abductions. I want to say sure, but I've also met people in real life who verrrrrrry clearly had just an overall break with reality who made incredibly ludicrous claims. So I'm fine with the idea that it's possible some of those stories are real, and it's possible some of those stories are people with very intense delusions where they can't distinguish between reality and their imagination.

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:10 pm

How do we know about the different alien races? Also, what are they. I know people talk about the grey's and the shape shifting lizards. What are the rest?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:20 pm

How do we know about the different alien races? Also, what are they. I know people talk about the grey's and the shape shifting lizards. What are the rest?

I'd be staggered if there wasn't other sentient life in the universe.
I'm one of the guys who don't think humanity is so special.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:22 pm

It just doesn't sound reasonable that aliens would travel light years to probe someone's backside and stay hidden. lol

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:23 pm

Also, governments have played with psychosis-inducing drugs, such as LSD, which would explain the psychosis of people.

Last edited by Pepe on 10 Oct 2020, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:37 pm

Pepe wrote:

Yes,

I'm open to the idea that UFOs are a ruse to throw the public off secret black projects. However, theres a few weird anomalies that throw this into doubt, namely
1. Almost all secret black projects relating to spy aircraft and jet fighters involved avoiding public areas, doesn't explain why they would be parading their secret craft in full view of thousands of people (doesn't make sense)
2. There is an automatic freedom of information restrictions easement of all US secrets at 25 years, however documentation relating to UFOs are still either highly redacted or not released. Why? what's there to hide.
3. The current disclosure of naval UFOs could be a ruse except the objects filmed seem to defy current drone technology and hence I quoted the current M-drive research which is still 5 years away from being tested.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:39 pm

Pepe wrote:
Also, governments have played with psychotic inducing drugs, such as LSD, which would explain the psychosis of people.

Have you heard of this (disclosed)
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... 0001-8.pdf

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:41 pm

Pepe wrote:
It just doesn't sound reasonable that aliens would travel light years to probe someone's backside and stay hidden. lol

The pervasive belief among abductees is that humans are making the earth uninhabitable (not that earth shattering) and that they are part of some program to breed human-alien hybrids to re-populate the earth when we become decimated.

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:57 pm

Pepe wrote:
Also, governments have played with psychotic inducing drugs, such as LSD, which would explain the psychosis of people.

MK Ultra. Some would say that LSD was introduced to the 60s subculture as a deliberate government psy-op. Who. Knows. Well, no we do know that the MK Ultra experiments were real.

I do think there are just nutty people that exist and the government can't be blamed for it. Not every person who has psychosis or is unable to distinguish between their imagination and reality (delusional thinking) is the government's fault.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 11:02 pm

Pepe wrote:

MK Ultra. Some would say that LSD was introduced to the 60s subculture as a deliberate government psy-op. Who. Knows. Well, no we do know that the MK Ultra experiments were real.

I do think there are just nutty people that exist and the government can't be blamed for it. Not every person who has psychosis or is unable to distinguish between their imagination and reality (delusional thinking) is the government's fault.

You mean mental illness isn't something society intentionally inflicts upon people who stand out to punish them? :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う