Would anybody like a tarot reading?

Page 7 of 10 [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 6:12 pm

Another reading for the next 12 months to see where the world is headed.

September: 5 of Pentacles in reverse. Saving money to get to through some financial hardships.

October: 3 of Cups in Reverse. Cancelled Celebrations... I guess this means cancelled holiday plans like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

November: Ace of Cups in reverse. Depression and sadness.

December: 7 of Pentacles in reverse. All the hard work that was put into trying to recover from the pandemic and rebuilding our economy... wasted.

January: The Queen of Wands. Lots of energy and determination for the new year but also angry tempers and frustration flaring. I also sense that this represents a woman in power. Somehow I think it represents Marjorie Taylor Greene...

February: 5 of Swords. More violence, bullying, victory, etc. Maybe MTG will do some crazy to shake the country? Or maybe she will be defeated at her own game?

March: 2 of Swords. More division in the US and people being blinded to what is truly causing it.

April: Four of Wands. A celebration, I'm sending it means some sort of victory for the GOP.

May: Knight of Pentacles. Exploiting nature's resources and building more wealth. This is my card for Capitalism, Capitalisn will ultimately win in the end...

June: Six of Cups. Obsessing on an ideal past for the US that some perceive to be a more "wholesome and innocent" time.

July: 7 of Cups. A time of confusion, more turmoil, and misinformation being spread.

August: King of Wands. A man driven by energy and ambition. A natural born leader but also one with a quick temper and prone to violent outbursts like the Queen of Wands. I wonder if this represents Donald Trump? Or maybe someone else in the GOP? His symbol is the lion and the salamander. The lion is born to rule, the salamander passes itself through fire and comes out unharmed. Two impeachments and losing the 2020 election to Joe Biden was not enough to burn Trump up.

That's all my cards show for next year. :study:

♤ The Military

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 10:24 pm

i would like to see a reading where the dotard shares a cell with ted Kaczynski. :mrgreen:

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 10:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i would like to see a reading where the dotard shares a cell with ted Kaczynski. :mrgreen:

I'll be honest, I dont think he will ever face justice for what he's done. And unfortunately I can't command the cards to tell us what we want to hear. :|

♤ The Military

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 10:45 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I'll be honest, I dont think he will ever face justice for what he's done. And unfortunately I can't command the cards to tell us what we want to hear. :|

yeh, i know. he will never face EARTHLY justice, that is for sure. but there is a higher unearthly court he can't game.

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 10:50 pm

auntblabby wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

yeh, i know. he will never face EARTHLY justice, that is for sure. but there is a higher unearthly court he can't game.

The only joy I can find in all this misery is knowing that once he eventually croaks he will be unable to drag all his ill-gotten money to hell with him.

But the damage he has done is never going to fade away sadly.

♤ The Military

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 10:58 pm

he will join the rogue's gallery of bad people where he is going.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 4:05 am

My next question for your cards, King0fSpades - is there a chance I will become a famous writer some day? :)

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Sep 2021, 4:09 am

^What genre are you into, by the way - fantasy? Just curious!

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 4:30 am

I like horror stories most :) I like to read and write horror stories :)

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Sep 2021, 5:50 am

With horror stories, you don't want to grow too attached to any of your characters, who might end up cold and drained of blood! :mrgreen:

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 6:20 am

King0fSpades wrote:
Flown wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

No rush at all. Please take care of yourself!

Here you go! Sorry it took so long. :heart:

I'm using my new Golden Girls tarot deck. :D

Air Card: What's on your mind. The 9 of Cups. Rose smugly eats a cheesecake as if feeling triumphant.

Earth Card: What's holding you together. The Wheel of Fortune. It means a change in luck. Upright it means luck changing for the better.

Fire Card: What you desire. The Hanged Man. This can be a card of punishment but also one of enlightenment. Making someone see things your way perhaps?

Water Card: What you feel. Justice. This is a card of natural law & order as well as karmic reward/punishment. Perhaps somebody has gotten the justice you feel that they deserve?

Spirit Card: The final answer. The Hermit. A card of isolation and loneliness but maybe it is of your own choosing? A desire for solitude. I think many Aspies can relate to the nature of The Hermit card. It could also represent taking time for yourself to reflect on whoever receives karmic justice in your life.

Does any of this ring true for you?

It didn't take long at all! Sorry I didn't see this on my feed this week! Thank you for your time.
Let me see what I can make of your reading :D
Air: This is definitely where I want to be right now. We are hoping to be moving soon, and I want nothing more than to be sitting in a cozy home (not a camper) in Vermont and eating some cake. :)

Earth: We haven't had much luck yet with bids on our land/camper (which is for sale), so I hope that means we will get some good bids very soon! I hope this is the change of luck seen here.

Fire: Hmmm... trying to figure this one out. We have had land showings where I've actually had to force myself to be social. Many people have been asking what it has been like to live offgrid for 3 years, and I think I have been pretty convincing about all of the pros :)

Water: I really want the right person to bid on our home (hopefully someone would similar values..that will take care of our land and love it just the same). Could that be it?

Spirit:
"The Hermit. A card of isolation and loneliness but maybe it is of your own choosing? A desire for solitude. I think many Aspies can relate to the nature of The Hermit card. "
This sums up me exactly. I live offgrid out in a secluded forest with my partner and two dogs. :) We are currently looking for an equally secluded home in Vermont.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 7:35 am

envirozentinel wrote:
With horror stories, you don't want to grow too attached to any of your characters, who might end up cold and drained of blood! :mrgreen:

Lol! True :D

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2021, 2:51 am

Ya, sure - random. I've never had a tarot card reading before. I tried once.. Zeus was walking across the beach offering tarot card readings and I told him to entertain me or Wow me w/ a card reading and I'd pay him.. but, he was too drunk to follow through and ended up just wandering off. :p

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2021, 8:21 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Ya, sure - random. I've never had a tarot card reading before. I tried once.. Zeus was walking across the beach offering tarot card readings and I told him to entertain me or Wow me w/ a card reading and I'd pay him.. but, he was too drunk to follow through and ended up just wandering off. :p

Was he cheating on Hera again? I bet she gave him hell for that! :lol:

I'll so more readings for you guys when I have the time and energy. I apologize for not doing it right away I've had a lot on my plate the last few days. A lot of personal family issues mostly.

But I will get to it eventually I promise. :)

♤ The Military

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2021, 11:32 am

King0fSpades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Was he cheating on Hera again? I bet she gave him hell for that! :lol:

I'll so more readings for you guys when I have the time and energy. I apologize for not doing it right away I've had a lot on my plate the last few days. A lot of personal family issues mostly.

But I will get to it eventually I promise. :)

Not sure of there's a Hera in his life.. Zeus is a real person, approximately 50 years old, suffers from some form of mental disability I believe - maybe bipolar, maybe schizophrenic - not sure.. totally harmless dude, though. He wanders across the beach often wearing a wizard-like robe, offering tarot card readings. He said he watches Jerry Springer and Dr. Phil (iirc) in order to learn how to read people.. heh. He makes dandelion wine somewhere, and some other hippie hooch type bevvies. He's pretty chill and just one of the many characters at the beach that make the place what it is. 8) (I have no idea what his real name is.. he just goes by Zeus in real life, and I've seen his Facebook profile - I believe his name is "Zeus Zeus," on Facebook.)

No worries! No rush! At your leisure whenever works. 8)

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 9:12 pm

I most definitely would love one!! Please me, me me! :D