Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2021, 6:43 pm

I've been enjoying this guy (Farmer Michael) for a long time until I started to put it all together. When he does parodies on "gingers", he's using the old and current American racism against black people but he's using it against red heads. If you unscramble "gingers", you get "n****rs". I mean no offense. I accept that comedians do things like that. The fact is that you can't get any whiter than a ginger. I'm surprised he got away with it. I like the guy regardless. I find him hilarious. No offense to anyone. It just took me awhile to figure it out. Another black comedian does this too -- He said, " I hear it's okay in the U.K. to kill a ginger.". Nobody in the audience laughed -- dead silence. Can't remember his name but the rest of his standup was comic genius.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2021, 4:36 am

RightGalaxy wrote:
I've been enjoying this guy (Farmer Michael) for a long time until I started to put it all together. When he does parodies on "gingers", he's using the old and current American racism against black people but he's using it against red heads. If you unscramble "gingers", you get "n****rs". I mean no offense. I accept that comedians do things like that. The fact is that you can't get any whiter than a ginger. I'm surprised he got away with it. I like the guy regardless. I find him hilarious. No offense to anyone. It just took me awhile to figure it out. Another black comedian does this too -- He said, " I hear it's okay in the U.K. to kill a ginger.". Nobody in the audience laughed -- dead silence. Can't remember his name but the rest of his standup was comic genius.

Tim Minchin beat those two to the punchline like eight or ten years ago with this song.