It Is Sad That People Are Too Easily Brainwashed These Days.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2021, 4:35 pm

They assume that everything they see on TV is truth.

Ok. Most of it is truth, but they seem so confident that there is no manipulation going on that they can't see the truth if it is waved in front of their eyes.

Last edited by Mountain Goat on 04 Oct 2021, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2021, 4:50 pm

I watched a video with SSSniperwolf in it chewing Hubba Bubba tape, so I bought one. It's not bad. I remember as a kid when Hubba Bubba did a tropical chewing gum, which was neon yellow. It was REALLY delicious.

Fixxer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2021, 1:19 pm

In Canada, our prime minister, In July 2020, said that the pandemic was an opportunity for the government to reach the Agenda 21, which is basically confirming what the "conspiratist" had been claiming since the beginning. Bill Gates (W.H.O.), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Elon Musk (Starlink) and Jezz Bezos (Amazon) made record profits in the first 3 months of the pandemic. They DO NOT want it to end, which is when the test came up once the first wave declined. Coronaphobia has taken over and the government are using the population as puppets and people are acting like floormats. the media is spreading the psychological fear and honestly, there is lots of fear but not much change among the communities that I got in touch with. It's a big political thing and there's lots of tracking due to the passports, as they slowed down the system but have control of everyoene that goes in and out of places, due to the identification. Then, 5G was seen as dangerous, but due to the pandemic, it is now seen as essential for people to get in touch with other people with enough bandwidth. Anyway, Bill Gates is a SMART man and he knew where all of this would lead... but how much money is enough for these spiritually sick people... ???

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2021, 1:28 pm

At least there is no such thing as the Illuminati... oh, yes there is!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2021, 2:06 pm

Fnord wrote:
At least there is no such thing as the Illuminati... oh, yes there is!

That takes me back.

collectoritis
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 6:34 am

Same with autographs : just cuz its comes with CoA by Beckett , PSA (i would not buy modern PSA stickered items , they getting sloppy) or JSA does not mean its 100% guarantee its real , they DO and WILL make mistakes. People take them for gospel truth but its just their opinion. Of course forgers also critic them but thats cuz their evil deeds are exposed by them.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

07 Oct 2021, 3:20 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
They assume that everything they see on TV is truth.

Ok. Most of it is truth, but they seem so confident that there is no manipulation going on that they can't see the truth if it is waved in front of their eyes.
Truth is a very relative thing & each person has their own definition of it. Check the L&D section here for MANY examples, each person is living in a parallel alternate universe that has their own rules of attraction & how relationships start. This site is called Wrong Planet because some people believe that us Aspies are some kinda space aliens that are not living on our home planet :lol: We may never know the real truth for anything. For all we know we are living in scripted reality show & don't know we are the stars like the movie The Truman Show. Or we're living in a fake made-up virtual reality type world. Or we are dead in in some kinda made up fake world that is a the butt of some particle joke. Anything can be theoretically possible in some kinda universe if we can imagine it & we can imagine anything. Maybe I've gotten so misanthropic that I'm starting to become a nihilist :shrug:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition