Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

31 Jul 2007, 1:09 am

all of them are wierd but very true :D

Crazy_Ben
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Jul 2007, 1:56 am

I do agree with Mr. Adam Radford, your jokes are strange and yet strangely amusing. For a really *amusing* movie go see "The Intruder." It's about a guy who buys a blackmarket heart and it turns out that his son has been killed... for his heart! It's a totally crazy flick. Even more crazy is that it's the same director who directed that monumental piece of garbage called "Chocolat." Really though this one is off the chain. Go see it!

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2007, 7:57 am

Crazy_Ben wrote:
I do agree with Mr. Adam Radford, your jokes are strange and yet strangely amusing. For a really *amusing* movie go see "The Intruder." It's about a guy who buys a blackmarket heart and it turns out that his son has been killed... for his heart! It's a totally crazy flick. Even more crazy is that it's the same director who directed that monumental piece of garbage called "Chocolat." Really though this one is off the chain. Go see it!
Hey, Chocolat was one of the coolest movies ever. And Johnny Depp was beautiful in it. (He's one of the few male actors who have improved with age)

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon