Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 12:23 am

https://www.idrlabs.com/moral-alignment/test.php

Quote:

You are 14.2% evil, 43.3% chaotic, making you chaotic neutral.

Chaotic Neutral people believe that there ultimately is no order to anything, including their own actions. With this as their guiding principle, they tend to follow whatever their fancy tells them to. Good and evil are irrelevant when making a decision. Chaotic Neutral people are often extremely difficult to deal with. Although they promote the ideals of freedom, it is their own freedom that comes first. Chaotic Neutral individuals are free-spirited and do not enjoy the unnecessary suffering of others, but if they join a team, it is because that team's goals happen to coincide with their own at the moment. They resent taking orders and can be very selfish in their pursuit of their personal goals. Yet their methods of achieving their goals are often disorganized, unorthodox, and almost entirely unpredictable.

Not entirely shocking. :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 12:29 am

You are tied between evil and good, tied between chaotic and lawful, making you true neutral.

True Neutral

True Neutral people believe in the ultimate balance of forces, and they refuse to see actions as either good or evil.  True Neutral individuals do their best to avoid siding too strongly with any one force, whether that force is good or evil, lawful or chaotic.  For this reason, True Neutral personalities sometimes find themselves drawn into rather peculiar alliances, friendships, and life paths.  To a great extent, they side with the underdog, sometimes even changing sides as the previous loser becomes the winner.  Such people often see good, evil, chaos, and laws as simply prejudices that lead to dangerous extremes.  Like the Taoist masters of ancient China, they tend to believe that the universe functions best when the light and the dark, the yin and the yang, are in balance.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 12:46 am

Quote:
You are 97.5% good, 55.8% lawful, making you lawful good.
Lawful Good
People who are Lawful Good believe that an orderly, strong society with a moral government can work to make life better for the great majority of the people. When the laws are fair and the people respect them and try to help one another, humanity as a whole prospers. Therefore, people who are Lawful Good strive for a social order that will bring the greatest benefit to everyone and cause the least harm. Lawful Good personalities may sometimes find themselves faced with the dilemma of whether to obey the law or do good when the two conflict. For example, when upholding the law of the land would lead to unfairness or harm or when there is a conflict between two orders of what is right, such as between the ways of their community and the law of the government.

This result is not cool at all

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 12:54 am

Quote:
You are 97.5% good, 43.3% lawful, making you lawful good.

------------------------------------
I don't really agree with the lawful part, nor am I that good...

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 5:40 am

You are 47.5% good, 43.3% lawful, making you lawful good.

Nah I'm an agent of chaos. 8)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 7:23 am

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 7:30 am

"You are 55.8% good, 80.8% lawful, making you lawful good."

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 7:31 am

funeralxempire wrote:
https://www.idrlabs.com/moral-alignment/test.php

Quote:

You are 14.2% evil, 43.3% chaotic, making you chaotic neutral.

Chaotic Neutral people believe that there ultimately is no order to anything, including their own actions. With this as their guiding principle, they tend to follow whatever their fancy tells them to. Good and evil are irrelevant when making a decision. Chaotic Neutral people are often extremely difficult to deal with. Although they promote the ideals of freedom, it is their own freedom that comes first. Chaotic Neutral individuals are free-spirited and do not enjoy the unnecessary suffering of others, but if they join a team, it is because that team's goals happen to coincide with their own at the moment. They resent taking orders and can be very selfish in their pursuit of their personal goals. Yet their methods of achieving their goals are often disorganized, unorthodox, and almost entirely unpredictable.

Not entirely shocking. :lol:

:lol:

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 7:34 am

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 7:55 am

Quote:
People who are Chaotic Good are strong individualists marked by a streak of benevolence. They believe in the greater good and being kind to others but have little use for laws and regulations. Their actions are guided by their own moral compass which, although benevolent, may not always align with the rest of society. They place a high value on freedom, not only for themselves but for others as well. Chaotic Good individuals intend to do what is right, but their methods are generally disorganized and may lead to conflict when they come into contact with those who prefer extensive organization and planning.

Yeah. I don't know.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 8:24 am

Fnord wrote:

You are tied between evil and good, tied between chaotic and lawful, making you true neutral.

True Neutral

True Neutral people believe in the ultimate balance of forces, and they refuse to see actions as either good or evil.  True Neutral individuals do their best to avoid siding too strongly with any one force, whether that force is good or evil, lawful or chaotic.  For this reason, True Neutral personalities sometimes find themselves drawn into rather peculiar alliances, friendships, and life paths.  To a great extent, they side with the underdog, sometimes even changing sides as the previous loser becomes the winner.  Such people often see good, evil, chaos, and laws as simply prejudices that lead to dangerous extremes.  Like the Taoist masters of ancient China, they tend to believe that the universe functions best when the light and the dark, the yin and the yang, are in balance.

Alternatively: True Neutral people believe in the ultimate futility of online personality tests, and they prefer to simply press "Next" throughout rather than waste much time considering either the questions or their answers. Unlike the Taoist masters of ancient China, they still tend to post their results to the source thread and wonder if anyone will notice. Only very bored people will.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 8:41 am

I think the "lawful" thing has different implications depending on the law where a person lives.
The laws are just and progressive for some countries, and fascist for others.

Sillylilgoober
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Today, 8:47 am

i thought i was more evil tbh

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 9:57 am

I am 64.2% good and 55.8% lawful. According to this test I am lawfully good (top far left quadrant)

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 10:04 am

You are 18.3% good, 39.2% chaotic, making you chaotic neutral.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 10:15 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I think the "lawful" thing has different implications depending on the law where a person lives.
The laws are just and progressive for some countries, and fascist for others.

I'd interpret 'lawful' as supporting order more so than the law literally, simply because Dungeons and Dragons settings aren't known for strong rule of law.