everythings always been old school alan turing

Page 8 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

29 Jun 2023, 6:55 am

this oughta teach them

real humans I am sharing this digitized post to expose

hi to all real humans on earth mostly more than fake evil humans I want y'all to see this digitized message I am calling out exposing more of the same old same old human evil fake idiot asses to sue them 
here is the original digitized message i posted to them

shut the f**k up steve idiot mod who got molested! and you will get sued. since 2022 whatever his idiotic name is well I call him the fake evil f**got idiot human mod aka steven from freeone boards who got molested and stll gets raped in his home life and takes it out on me of course thats what fake evil idiots do hah so oh great well he is an idiot and says I type everythings always been old school and alan turing etc in digitized walls of texts like many other idiots keep saying and he has the audacity to say I'm breaking the digitized rules of the forum. I never did anything wrong. he said he had enough of my s**t and I am just like damn this f**king idiot I want to smack him and other fake evil idiots. how about simply I am being real and smart and simple again yet I am a real human so how about I have had it with your s**t ok up to here! all of you idiots!!. so i'll dismiss what you say or do since you don't care what I say. so again simply until any human cares what i say about eabos then i wil care to see or read whatever you do analog whatever again. you don't even care that i talk about everythings always bee old school eabos or about frank that i told him eabos in 2022 before he died. its ok again I'll die like frank and not care for your whatever. so anyway in franks voice a good weird funny real human "hi you reached frank from the ymca" hah so look free will to be a real human but it seems you are a decent human being so at least please give me a break with you free will i just found out i lost my real friend frank.

since 2022 I will fight fire with fire for real humans on earth mostly more than fake evil humans. this means war like same old same old computer/digital algorithm since world war 2 as them digital folks say again like the employees at google or benedict cumberbatch etc. world war 2 ! these idiots keep banning me digitizing or analog silicon or in real life. I'll keep coming back you fake evil idiots wanna keep playing this idiotic game right idiot John from freeones boards. I will keep exposing you idiots or fake evil humans to everybody who is real like me again of course. I oughta sue all of you idiots and again I will no hesitation!. same old same old idiots seeking negative attention I see like john who needs to be banned when I clearly did nothing wrong. john needs to be smacked by me or if frank was alive or ken browns martial arts or noah summers from the dmv area will smack you again or steve etc smack you for pushing the envelope not me im not pushing anything you damn idiot! Take that I feel great insulting getting back at ignorant fake evil human idiot asses! again I don't give a damn since people dismiss me again! you idiots don't even care my real friend died and that I told him about everything always been old school aka eabos before he died.

well idiot from freeones forums digitized you said the same thing this guy and other idiots are saying so again for billionth time i paragraph space simply and i took frickin english class in high school ok and i have paragraphed spaced so much and it still doesnt please some people its frustrating im angry not too angry again nothing wrong with getting angry or hangry food life hah anyways so again im not special to stop free will. so also i type digitized like this so you can simply distinguish between a digitized robot from world war 2 to a real human like me. not fake evil. i dont deserve to be banned john you need to be banned and i recognize your idiot digitized face ill look away from anyway too and again people need to give me a break please. they need to give a me a break i mean seriously my real friend died and again i am simply helping people with spreading eabos

again in 2022 age 26-27 I realized a simple fact everything's always been old school or eabos. so one can dream but maybe but very slim chance since theres billions of real humans who wanna go to ivy league like alan tuing attended princeton so did einstein. ivy league might very small chance let me in for diversity since i am autistic or i have very high functiong asd or aspergers of course again well its difficult to tell since im close to neurotypical thankfully so I do wish autism or down syncdome wasnt veggatables sorry again if i offend anybody. I used to go to a autism summer cap in 2016 and i met real friendly humans and some of the counselors were from the uk. again real humans come and go in life so even real friends or relatives I don’t see often or never sen like my aunt myrtle or cousin barbara etc. cousin barbaras son has asd as well. Its sad though real friends like Irene befriend a fake ass mom of course so to more same old same old idiots who say i type analog silicon or digitized text walls well again you didnt take english class or attended prestigious schools like rutgers like frank did and you don't know what paragraphs look like obviously. i type paragraphs simply again not so long so i space them. again my real friend from the ymca frank beltane or frank stabile he told me about his nicknames before he died so he passed away but i will remember him for being a real friend a real human a good weird smart simple and funny. he studied sociology. oh course i will raise my adopted boy or fe"male" and call them frank ymca reid hah even before he died of course and raise them with physical verbal discipline and i will raise them of course again with eabos. Ill remain a virgin forever.

alan turing went to the most prestigious school of course but was he being simple to think of eabos well no. he was an immigrant like ashley bernards parents again. ashley bernard she is great at math again like alan turing or charlie wills or abdul etc ashley bernard is mixed no accent she is tri lingual. I have only talked to her dad and messaged her relatives this month june or last month. I dont wanna talk to ashley right now because again nobody is special and eabos. I havent talked or messaged ashley bernard in like 5 months of course. last time i saw her in real life or analog was halloween 2022 again. you might know this refernence my name is ken "come on little bill" matthew reid or my long nickname rolls off tongue hah. i slapped kids in high school silly idiotic game and i snitched on one of the kids because well again I was a selfish idiot again thinking i was special and i was worried schools like rutgers or ivy league would judge me but you know things don't bother me as much anymore since knowing eabos and we all have something to hide as humans/ imperfect idiots again so i did do something sort of with dogs when i was 13 so i wont be vulgar again. my free will.

so anyway i hate bill cosby etc. of course so rape abortion to fe"males" is bad and inhumane. rape because you want a fe'male" or male so bad is still wrong but rape to be evil fake is really bad again. I feel yucky but again fe"male" humans are the weirdest human gender so its just how life is and it turns on most males in a good weird way and a bad weird way. when i was a teen or a minor i got motivated by a fe"male" deanna johnson in high school and i put a pic of her on my weight bar yuck and i had crush on brianna sanders from jack and jill group or nicki guerco in high school etc. so many real humans on earth overpopulated again overwheming a good and bad weird.

it's also risky to drive and I have sped in my life before I knew eabos. I almost got killed riding my bike on the road in 2016 a bus almost hit me and my fake ass mom passed out while i was driving and she had injurys which i don't feel bad for of course. my ribs hurt and the air bags came out this happened in 2019 i could have died not be able to tell eabos obviously again. i am guilty of speeding on the turnpike or highway going over 100 to catch a flight in trenton but it was very late at night in 2018 and another time in 2018. some idiots in 2022 speed in the home life neighborhood like 100 mph like at glassworks my home life again. i have sped in my home life in freehold and in glassworks but like only 40 50 but it's still wrong. my real friend again elliott peyton told me twice about his real friend dying and he sped and drove far to the hospital. hopefully he was in great hands but sadly he died like frank. i wish my real friends got to meet my other real friends like frank from the ymca. so again obviously ill care what real humans and fake evil humans say analog silicon way or digitized me fighting fire with fire until you care. I will dismiss you not read or see what you care about. until you get or care what i say about eabos of course again.

here is the digitized threads. it would be great if you unlocked these with your free will please. https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads ... n.1038020/

https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads ... g.1031548/

Last edited by techlife95 on 29 Jun 2023, 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

29 Jun 2023, 7:12 am

sorry i deleted digitized pics proof by mistake so again im still human yet I am real smart and simple doing that.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jun 2023, 5:19 am

in 2022 the eabos ship was not for you fake evil idiot ass weirdos a bad weird. hah I got back at these idiots guys. I am so proud of my self

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jun 2023, 3:24 pm

I know, those fake idiots had it coming or didn't see it coming hah.

so anyways again there's mostly real humans on earth obviously. I appreciate real feedback or calling me out on my let's say poor paragraph spacing in the past like in dec last year so as I said before of course a lot of times I run out of digitized space text so that's why I can't simply paragraph space sometimes.

But like I said before and I mention this on my eabos youtube video description box that you can use the find on page feature so that you can find words or cliffs whatever. so again nothing is the end all be all like the analog silicon finder or crypto/hack machine at bletcly park in world war 2 failed to hack natzi code but the digitized machine succeeded.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jun 2023, 7:09 pm

today june 30 2023 eastern time im digitized live now again. liife fact philosophy simply again of everythings always been old school. alan turing etc evolved same old same old digital/computer algorithm. I fought fire with fire in 2022

I tried youtube digitized live but it has an idiotic wait time for 1st stream oh well. Well obviously again in corrupt system digitized root of all evil that’s how they get ya and competition or copy in anything but nothing is the end all be all again.

but again everything’s always been old school digitized live now

https://www.twitch.tv/shutupidiots95

I’m with the great free will charlie wills digitized live again on twitch hah what a digitized highlight.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jul 2023, 1:16 am

my simply everythings always been old school∞turing glitches evolve same old same old digital/computer algorithm. in 2022 I fought fire with fire digitized stream oh man

oh man just like analog silicon again turing glitches or digitized glitches happen again ay yay yay and this time its way worse. again i wanted to use youtube to store digitized live forever. but now I am definitely going to use youtube digitized live not twitch no more. it was twitch acting up not my older digitized machine aka laptop and usually the past few streams have been stable except the last 2. this is not making it easy to fight fire with fire. Also I idiotically had put on another digitized video and didn’t pause it for some of the digitized stream sorry. well I’m human so it never ends lol ok I will be live tomorrow around 7 pm eastern time. ok have a good morning or good night in your home life.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jul 2023, 7:02 pm

my simply everythings always been old school no∞turing visual glitches this time and alan turing etc. evolved the same old same old digital/computer algorithm since world war 2 stream live now and in 2022 I fought fire with fire digitized stream

so again my previous digitized stream had visual digitized glitches but no digitized audio glitches thankfully so again I know twitch is making it difficult for me to fight fire with fire. The past couple twitch streams have been unstable and the other one was not as unstable most of it was stable but the latest one was completely unstable. So now digitized live on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/@kenmatthewreid/featured

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jul 2023, 8:11 pm

well since 2022 I have been doing this again so the 1st everything’s always been old school or eabos again digitized stream tonight barely got any views. thanks for nothing. well for those who do care well again please watch i am live again now on youtube for 2nd stream so tune in now.

my simply everythings always been old school no∞turing visual glitches this time and alan turing etc. evolved the same old same old digital/computer algorithm since world war 2 stream live now and in 2022 I fought fire with fire digitized stream
so again my previous digitized stream had visual digitized glitches but no digitized audio glitches thankfully so again I know twitch is making it difficult for me to fight fire with fire. The past couple twitch streams have been unstable and the other one was not as unstable most of it was stable but the latest one was completely unstable. So now digitized live on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/@kenmatthewreid

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

02 Jul 2023, 3:48 pm

thanks for nothing a lot of you real humans and of course fake evil humans.

yet again it was a ghost town barely any digitized views almost a no show pretty much

well it's safe to say I'm done and we'll pyrogen a good weird digitized name like analog can again of course from bodybuilding misc digitized forums or any real human who cares what I say about eabos in analog real life or digitized I am done fighting fire with fire since still many humans dismiss don't get what I'm saying or dint care to share eabos so again simply of course you are not special to stop good or bad free will do exactly so I will ignore not read or see or listen to your whatever analog or digitized I don't like digitized anyway of course again so good riddance and this is scary sad or idiotic again

https://www.youtube.com/live/PC3RDh6-xA4

https://www.youtube.com/live/2MXsP0LW72Y