Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Sonic200
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 May 2023, 6:42 am

Research has shown that whether or not it is talked about has no influence on people's sexual orientations and so why are "don't say gay" laws for schools being passed in contrary to what the research shows?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2023, 6:44 am

When understanding conservative politics just remember, cruelty is the point.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2023, 6:50 am

Sonic200 wrote:
Research has shown that whether or not it is talked about has no influence on people's sexual orientations and so why are "don't say gay" laws for schools being passed in contrary to what the research shows?
Because certain right-leaning segments of society seem to believe that if you never admit that a problem exists, you can make it go away and never have to do anything about it.

Aunt Hillary lives alone with a hundred cats and calls the neighborhood kids by the same names as her deceased siblings?  She is just like that; and no, she does not have dementia, so do not call her "The Crazy Cat Lady".

Uncle Don-John likes to share candy with the kids down at the playground?  He just likes doing that; and no, he is not the Town Perv, either.

:roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2023, 6:55 am

Fnord wrote:
Uncle Don-John likes to share candy with the kids down at the playground?  He just likes doing that; and no, he is not the Town Perv, either.[/color]

:roll:

Uncle Don would be a front-running candidate and those kids are all lying DEMONCRAP CRISIS ACTORS!!

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Sonic200
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 May 2023, 7:23 am

Kids who weren't already gay are not going to suddenly turn gay because gayness was mentioned in school.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2023, 7:30 am

Sonic200 wrote:
Kids who weren't already gay are not going to suddenly turn gay because gayness was mentioned in school.

Thanks a lot. I'm gay now after reading how many times you wrote gay.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Sonic200
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 May 2023, 7:48 am

They talked about black history at the schools I went to. It never made me or any of the other white kids at the school turn black.

Sonic200
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 May 2023, 1:05 pm

Gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay!

Oh no! Everyone reading this thread must being turning gay now.

Winters Gate
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2023, 3:50 pm

I guess for the people who want that kind of policy ignorance.is bliss. Maybe they think it will.go.away of they pretend it isn't there long enough.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2023, 6:05 pm

Winters Gate wrote:
I guess for the people who want that kind of policy ignorance.is bliss. Maybe they think it will.go.away of they pretend it isn't there long enough.
A die-hard Trumpster recently told me that gayness is an imaginary condition used by people who just want attention -- same for autism, ADD/ADHD, depressive disorders, and the entire field of psychology -- and that victims of childhood abuse "must have deserved it".

"No such thing as alcoholism, either", she said, sipping her third kiwi mojito in an hour . . .

[opinion=mine]

It seems to me that by eliminating the concepts of alcoholism, gayness, child and spousal abuse, psychological disorders, and racism, the right-leaning politicians hope to eliminate the chances of people accusing them of being alcoholic gay child-abusing wife-beating sociopathic klanmembers because if there are no definitions for these things being taught in schools, how will anyone know enough to identify them on the ballot?

[/opinion]

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2023, 9:01 pm

Sonic200 wrote:
Gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay!

Dont laugh.
I was ...lookin' fer songs celebrating our boys fightin against the War of Northern Aggression...and I stumbled upon THIS!
Be warned...it mentions the G word so many times that it might just suck the heterosexuality right out of you!

https://youtu.be/mxQkvQYZ9qg

Twolf
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 May 2023, 12:47 am

Sonic200 wrote:

I already was - At least partially.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2023, 1:27 am

Sonic200 wrote:

I am already feeling jolly and have the urge to don my gay apparel, deck the halls, and sing Yuletide carols.

Fa-la-la-la-la, Sunshine!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2023, 1:32 am

Well, I just applied at the steel mill. My new boss Roscoe told me there's a saying down at the mill, We work hard, we play hard.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2023, 3:02 am

I'm feeling super gay. It's the wee hours in the morning of Welfare Wednesday. What a good reason to be gay. :D

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 May 2023, 6:07 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Well, I just applied at the steel mill. My new boss Roscoe told me there's a saying down at the mill, We work hard, we play hard.

Reminds me of Monty Python’s Lumberjack song…