Page 8 of 16 [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2023, 10:31 am

I have lots of Christmas playlists.
I'm listening to one right now.

Not everyone likes Christmas music.

I have lots of punk and hard rock if anyone prefers that?

TP and CF have lots of classical.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2023, 11:34 am

I have no interest in music, so someone else should be a DJ. I hadn't even thought of music til Babybird mentioned it but I suppose parties have music don't they.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2023, 12:05 pm

Have put up my virtual christmas tree. :D

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2023, 12:16 pm

With Twinkley Lights too please ? 8O

where ever you go ,there you are

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2023, 4:32 pm

What a nice display of Christmas trees!

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2023, 8:59 am

So are we still doing this? I've still got the dates 23rd December to 6th January as the time, but I suppose if I just start it on the 23rd December it can continue for however long. I will put it in the Members Area to avoid gatecrashers. haha.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 10:30 pm

KitLily wrote:
So are we still doing this? I've still got the dates 23rd December to 6th January as the time, but I suppose if I just start it on the 23rd December it can continue for however long. I will put it in the Members Area to avoid gatecrashers. haha.

Lololzz Gatecrashers......yup.. never know... will look for it in Members areas.... :mrgreen: :| :mrgreen:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 10:32 pm

I've got the gingerbread hearts or Lebuchens as they're called in Germany.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 10:40 pm

Be nice if someone thought about a gingerbread house ...! too... :D :heart:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 10:47 pm

Jakki wrote:
Be nice if someone thought about a gingerbread house ...! too... :D :heart:

I'll bring a gingerbread house.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 11:47 pm

I attended an Actual online party during peak Covidtimes. It was a decentralized gay rave of sorts. Webcams on Zoom. Some people had their rooms decorated with lights and lasers and things and wore crazy costumes. There were a few different DJ's playing music from their rooms wherever they were in the world. The party promoter friend had thrown parties in Canada, USA, Mexico etc so there were people from at least 3 countries on the Zoom party. It was kinda neat since it was a new/different format to check out, chat with people, listen to music, watch some people dancing etc.

But overall in the grand scheme of parties.. online parties suck compared to REAL parties where hundreds, or even thousands, of people get together in a club or warehouse space, get intoxicated, dance, stay up until 2-7am whenever the party ends deadening on how legal it is and if/when the police come to shut it down. :D

But online parties I guess have a small place in the world for when you just don't want to be around people At All but feel like "sharing a drink," with others over the holidays/nye or whatever. I'd guess most of the people on this forum would way rather do their anti-social socializing online like that than wear some funky costume to a rave or kink party. Probably have much higher attendance from people on the spectrum/socially anxious people vs. NT crowd who only ever delved into an online party once or twice during the pandemic and couldn't wait to get back to music festivals.

I don't really need a party as an excuse to have a drink and post about it, though. That's what the alcoholics thread is for. :p

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 3:38 am

Gosh talk about putting a damper on things Goldfish! You don't have to come to this party on WP. Feel free to scroll on past the thread, jeez!

Real parties full of thousands of people sound like my idea of hell, I'm very happy to avoid those :roll:

Here I am trying to do something nice for people on WP and naysayers like Goldfish turn up to sneer and pour cold water on nice ideas and insult everyone on the WP site. Unbelievable.

Last edited by KitLily on 14 Dec 2023, 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 3:39 am

Jakki wrote:
KitLily wrote:

Lololzz Gatecrashers......yup.. never know... will look for it in Members areas.... :mrgreen: :| :mrgreen:

Yes we don't want any gatecrashers :lol:

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 3:40 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I've got the gingerbread hearts or Lebuchens as they're called in Germany.

Yes bring the gingerbread hearts and houses. I love lebkuchens, haven't eaten any of those for years though!

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 4:31 am

are you going to turn on the camera and dance in fancy clothes? I thought it was just some small talk ,biscuits and a little alcohol

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 8:11 am

Awe Kitlily .. Goldfish was just sharing some previous experiences ..! do not think he was intending to appear as a wet blanket ....but its a Christmas Party ,, would hope all are Welcome..
And Goldfishes memories of past experiences , might just be as welcome as perhaps you ? saying? about not having tried a particilar food , that you had some time in the past .....

(((Am sure everyone whom wants to make an appearance in GOOD spirits would be Welcome))) .

~~~~~~~~~ So maybe a possible good Host might be a little lighter on the Criticism of Peeps ~~~~~~~~~
.............?...........?........... :heart: ............?.................?.................. :heart: ............. :nerdy:..................
At least until the party is over ... And some folk do celebrate with Spirits on Holidays to be able to loosen up.
Its suppose to be Christmas ..Spirits of Christ, Joy and all that sort of thing .... All sorts of Peeps do all sorts of things to celebrate the Holidazes , whatever their traditions. :heart: :heart: :jester: And might come up with all kinds of offerings to make the Hoildays a little brighter . A Party for one and all ..I hope ?