Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

sunburned-soul
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Sep 2007, 9:23 pm

Hi. I am male, 20 years old and AS. I have a room for rent in my 2 bedroom house. It is a small house and is kind of like a trailer. It is on Garden street in Titusville, Florida which is in Brevard county. The rent will be $300 a month and free utilities. I would like to become friends with the person who rents it but if not than that's ok too. If you are interested or have any questions, you can contact me at [email protected]

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

07 Sep 2007, 9:35 pm

sunburned-soul wrote:
Hi. I am male, 20 years old and AS. I have a room for rent in my 2 bedroom house. It is a small house and is kind of like a trailer. It is on Garden street in Titusville, Florida which is in Brevard county. The rent will be $300 a month and free utilities. I would like to become friends with the person who rents it but if not than that's ok too. If you are interested or have any questions, you can contact me at [email protected]

I'm some what concern about you posting this so soon after being a member. This is your e-mail address?

username88
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 9:53 pm

Theres no way I can keep a job that will pay me 300 a month :roll:

sunburned-soul
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Sep 2007, 12:21 am

I may have only just registerd but I have been coming to the wrongplanet chatroom for almost a year now. Yes, that is my e-mail adress although I suppose you can just reply on the forum but it would be easier to e-mail me.