Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 7:54 pm

I love asking these sorts of questions, but everyone around me is sick of it and has been for years. So I'll do it here.
Starting with, Would you rather,
Have a terrible life (However you define it) awake, but every time you went to sleep have the most fantastic dreams,
or
Have a wonderful life awake, but every time you slept it would be filled with horrific nightmares?

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 8:01 pm

the latter cos i spend less time asleep than awake.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 8:02 pm

Same here.

Would you rather watch TV on your TV, or on your tablet?

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 8:30 pm

TV - no tablet unless you count an old Big Chief writing tablet.

Speak in front of a crowd or eat grasshoppers.

Biskit69
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 May 2018, 8:33 pm

I would rather not sleep at all

NewTime
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 8:38 pm

drlaugh wrote:

Speak in front of a crowd.

Would you rather be deaf or blind?

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 8:40 pm

Deaf

Very short or very tall

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 8:41 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Same here.

Would you rather watch TV on your TV, or on your tablet?

On my tv, I get really frustrated with tablets some times, and am always pushing the wrong buttons.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 8:42 pm

drlaugh wrote:
Deaf

Very short or very tall

Very short, I want to get into places no one else could.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 8:44 pm

NewTime wrote:
drlaugh wrote:

Speak in front of a crowd.

Would you rather be deaf or blind?

Deaf. As much as sometimes I want to be blind, I'm really klutzy enough as it is.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 8:47 pm

To answer the original question, wonderful life with nightmares. Reason being is wonderful dreams are nothing more than than a tease -- you go through momentary joy only to find out it's not real, and you're dragged back to reality, highlighting the crapfest even more.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 4:47 am

I'd rather have a good life with nightmares. Sometimes I enjoy nightmares. It's like you're in a big, risky, frightful adventure, but really you're just safe in your bed the whole time. And then you'll wake up and carry on with your good life.

I'd rather be deaf than blind, because then I won't be bothered by loud car horns or sirens when I'm walking in the street.

Would you rather go out clubbing every Saturday night or be bullied at work?

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 5:21 am

Joe90 wrote:

Clubbing. I've had to deal with enough bullying throughout my lifetime.

If you have/had a partner, would you rather a) marry them but live in celibacy for the rest of your life or b) have all the sex with them with the cost of never marrying them?

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 9:20 am

whatamievendoing wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

Clubbing. I've had to deal with enough bullying throughout my lifetime.

If you have/had a partner, would you rather a) marry them but live in celibacy for the rest of your life or b) have all the sex with them with the cost of never marrying them?

celibacy, that's my goal anyway as I'm disgusted by the idea of sex and want to adopt children.

Bullied at work, I honestly don't think I could handle clubbing ever, but I've been bullied enough to manage that.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 9:22 am

Ooh, I love these!

In order:Have a wonderful life awake, but every time you slept it would be filled with horrific nightmares

Watch TV on TV

Speak in front of a crowd

Be deaf

very short - better the devil you know

be bullied at work - no way am I wasting my precious free time on going clubbing

a) marry them but live in celibacy for the rest of my life - I'm asexual so that's how I wanna live 8)

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 12:33 pm

Would you rather,
Be the wisest person alive but hated by everyone,
or a beloved fool?