Random! Random! Random! Random! Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

Page 51 of 106 [ 1695 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 106  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 8:46 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
Redxk wrote:
^^Austin au naturel.

Lol! Yup! :D

'Blabby, I didn't know you owned a robe.

I spend 99% of my day in my robe and scrub bottoms and slippers.

Sounds comfy. :o

I can't wear scrubs. The texture irritates me.

there are different kinds of scrubs, linens and poplins, the poplins are comfier.

Are they? See I have never worn anything made of poplin. Do they come in cotton?

The only type of poplins I have heard of are Mary Poplins...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 8:47 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
Are they? See I have never worn anything made of poplin. Do they come in cotton?

nowadays it is a cotton and polyester weave. Poplin is a fabric weave, so a poplin scrub is a cotton scrub with a poplin weave. The weave enables air to circulate, hence is cooler to wear in hot climes.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 8:49 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
The only type of poplins I have heard of are Mary Poplins...

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 8:53 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

nowadays it is a cotton and polyester weave. Poplin is a fabric weave, so a poplin scrub is a cotton scrub with a poplin weave. The weave enables air to circulate, hence is cooler to wear in hot climes.

Good, because I need "breathable" clothes. I cannot do the skintight leather thick fabrics stuff. :?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 9:40 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

Good, because I need "breathable" clothes. I cannot do the skintight leather thick fabrics stuff. :?

all the scrubs I liberated were poplin scrubs, just the bottoms. all breathable. all loose-fitting.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 10:48 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

all the scrubs I liberated were poplin scrubs, just the bottoms. all breathable. all loose-fitting.

Cool, mebbe, in light of this recent nugget of information, I will stop my beef with scrubs. :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 11:22 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

Cool, mebbe, in light of this recent nugget of information, I will stop my beef with scrubs. :o

buy 'em pre-used, hold 'em up to the light and if you can see light come through the fabric, then they are light enough. :idea:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 10:57 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

buy 'em pre-used, hold 'em up to the light and if you can see light come through the fabric, then they are light enough. :idea:

Cool, thanks for informing me of that trick!

It's totally normal to hear voices in your head, right?

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 1:41 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

Cool, thanks for informing me of that trick!

It's totally normal to hear voices in your head, right?

Yes it is--perfectly normal --but back up, back up. Did you really say, "stop my beef"? Did you really say that? (Redxk ROTFL) Is that a Texas thing or am I just that far from (or old for) current turns of phrase? :lol:

wecansimplybeourselves
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Oct 2016, 6:03 am

I've always been good at random. So here goes:

It was the old one who did it. "Man! Who turned off the lights?! Who did they sleep with?" Them, they, the energetically elegant elephant people...on the top. To the top of them. The top of the cabinet. "In the top drawer!", she said. Doh!

If the life of a person and that color of their jeans... strangely red, almost obscene. They were never wed. Not even in his dreams.

Was the only time the elbow's of that man relevant the time he became her asset? And the fruit was strawberries and those strawberries danced with the rain. Bows we call life, firing arrows into each other's hearts with pure love... our eyes look upon the abyss with wonder. That is it. The rainbow splurges all...oh yes, oh yes. How? Man, They had the same life as Alan. She yelled at him and took his hand. How many have thought it? It was a nice fragrance. An icy fragrance. "About several", she said, whiles heroes danced with death, and she did not name him, then they came over to the lingering shadow. lingering into his own eyes. The plug socket felt electric. Harmony and his cousin Felicity. when at the time help was not to be found. Learning well we do sometimes gel and get on well and all kinds of idiosyncrasies and other such like. "Suck my elbow!" she said, he understandably thought she was mad, she, like, said the guy, Guy, said the man, Alan, smelled like him and he liked hamstrings and he revived his feelings and met up with her again with themes of purest sublimity. And her nan and his dishwasher, gran and the washerman... got together as platonic kindred spirits called "Slot Machine Is Broken",they as that gestalt entity... came too close to eat out again.... so they stayed in and had pizza. And they wrestled, and, and, and.... and... they were siblings from another life dancing in the sun.

Of the rainbows...light befallen them and fell in.

To the old, well, they were welcome. And she was jealous, lust, jealous just lust, jealous of us, but just, just and righteous, just like the right stuff, Vic, Reeves, Vic Reeves and the wonder. Wonder Stuff, wonder, like wonder dust... light, star , stardust, starlight, quite a fright, dust motes, shipping on the rope of us and The Envy.

We went down along town ands pent it upright, she was no longer uptight. Fred said "Hey, go to bed."

Young man, my man, little lad up on down.

Up.

Do they want any dances with her? And do they need other stuff first?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 6:06 am

molé hole cream pie,
all new, and now with corn!
i'll have the whole lot.

wecansimplybeourselves

03 Oct 2016, 6:26 am

I guess whatever inserts become the dinosaur they can always go yellow like a king and dream on up down like the wonder stuff of the heartache hive mind when they isn't the only time the old yellow Frankenstein defined his own apple juice before he shot up on upwards with the nice little tinge of a hedgehog dancing in the sun with the minds of their own interesting devices that weren't those other apples that met up with the rest of the fruit salad to eat the beans the beans of power and The Beans of Time & Power and all the other after year stuff they had on New Year's Eve before the next millennia came on up down with the bat The Bat of Hell & the time of the other years like yesteryears yesterday's trousers yesterday's day like the other time tomorrow went on the morrow with the banquets like the background on up down.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 6:39 am

mebbe there needs to be an offshoot of WP called "disaster planet."

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 11:06 am

Is it related to Mishap Month?

auntblabby
Veteran