Page 5 of 9 [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2005, 7:12 pm

PhoenixKitten wrote:
Oooh Serissa, post post post!

And doesn't everyone converse with their cats? :roll:

It's up on a seperate thread for impressions.

I forgot the pigeon and the purr.

That's probably for the best.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2005, 7:55 pm

Can people post more voices? I'm conducting a study of aspie voices and the way the sound.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2005, 11:04 pm

PhoenixKitten wrote:
Woo hoo! A very hyper weird me!

http://rapidshare.de/files/4591644/Voic ... _.wav.html

Tease me not? :oops:

That's my voice pattern, give it back. Honestly, that's me on a good day. That's what I sound like when I'm talking ot my self or filling an awkward silence. I could rant forever about who you have the same voice patterns as me. It scared me at first, because you sound like a female me. When you're startled, do you give out a high-pitched yelp? I just want to know how similar our voices are. You also remind me of someone in one of my classes who I'm starting to get acrush on. Aww... crushes, always a wonderful way to waste your brain power. Woo... This link might work.

http://rapidshare.de/files/4665654/moreBen.wav.html

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2005, 11:37 pm

Sracastic_Name, Have you Ever heard of Falling in love with a voice? seriously. yours is perfect. it's not monotone at all. It's actually ( don't kill me for the phrasing) Pretty!! I don't have a clip of my voice because the only way to do that would be cell-phone and mine is missing... 8)

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2005, 12:30 am

ShadesOfMe wrote:
Sracastic_Name, Have you Ever heard of Falling in love with a voice? seriously. yours is perfect. it's not monotone at all. It's actually ( don't kill me for the phrasing) Pretty!! I don't have a clip of my voice because the only way to do that would be cell-phone and mine is missing... 8)

Just imagine if I record myself singing all of Killer Queen, I've got that song memorized! :D Thanks for the compliment!

PhoenixKitten
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2005, 1:38 am

Sarcastic_Name wrote:
That's what I sound like when I'm talking ot my self or filling an awkward silence. I could rant forever about who you have the same voice patterns as me.

8O

*screams* AAAACK YOU STOLE MY VOICE!! ! *weeps*

Dude... scarey! I frequently give off an array of random squeaky squeals and yaps... as for talking to myself, laughing to myself and singing to myself... ack! I am frequently known to get a song stuck on my brain: last night it was amazing grace! Aaack!

http://rapidshare.de/files/4667962/Amaz ... _.wav.html

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2005, 10:13 am

PhoenixKitten wrote:
Sarcastic_Name wrote:
That's what I sound like when I'm talking ot my self or filling an awkward silence. I could rant forever about who you have the same voice patterns as me.

8O

*screams* AAAACK YOU STOLE MY VOICE!! ! *weeps*

Dude... scarey! I frequently give off an array of random squeaky squeals and yaps... as for talking to myself, laughing to myself and singing to myself... ack! I am frequently known to get a song stuck on my brain: last night it was amazing grace! Aaack!

http://rapidshare.de/files/4667962/Amaz ... _.wav.html

I haven't listened yet, but that's how I talked before I went to highschool. People get really annoyed by me if I talk like I naturally do.

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2005, 1:53 pm

Sarcastic_Name wrote:
PhoenixKitten wrote:

http://rapidshare.de/files/4591644/Voic ... _.wav.html

Tease me not? :oops:

That's my voice pattern, give it back. Honestly, that's me on a good day. That's what I sound like when I'm talking ot my self or filling an awkward silence. I could rant forever about who you have the same voice patterns as me. It scared me at first, because you sound like a female me. When you're startled, do you give out a high-pitched yelp? I just want to know how similar our voices are. You also remind me of someone in one of my classes who I'm starting to get acrush on. Aww... crushes, always a wonderful way to waste your brain power. Woo... This link might work.

LOLOLOLOLOL! i want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my biiiikkkkeee, I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I liiiikkkkeee!! !!

It's not monotone.

I do sing at random points when I'm alone, however, I am not subjecting either myself to such humiliation or anyone else at WP to such a travesty.

PhoenixKitten
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2005, 11:44 pm

Ben: I still wanna hear you when you're un-sick!

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2005, 8:43 pm

PhoenixKitten wrote:
Ben: I still wanna hear you when you're un-sick!

It was the last one I posted. If you want to hear me use my supressed ranting voice, I'd need someone to argue with first. My rants are nothing without someone arguing against them.

mikibacsi1124
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2005, 8:45 pm

jmatucd wrote:
I'm afraid my voice is far too silly to display here, heh

From what I can hear from answering machines I have a somewhat deep voice which can crackle at lower volumes

too much testosterone I tell you

LOL, can I have some of it?

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2005, 8:48 pm

PhoenixKitten wrote:

...And that's different from when? :P :lol:

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2005, 8:52 pm

I finally got around to listening to you singing Amazing Grace, do you mind that I skipped through most of your siniging? It sounds like me before I hit puberty, but more feminime. Anyways, what kind of accent is that?! Maybe I'll record myself singing Amazing Grace when the house is empty. What recording program do you use? Sound Recorder won't go past a minute.

PS- You also seemed to have stolen my work etiqutte. I usually turn most projects in late or not at all.

PhoenixKitten
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2005, 4:07 am

Ben: I think you are a stinky poo-bum-wees head who clearly needs to get a chimney sweep to get the birds nests out of his brains.

Short of that, George Bush is the most intelligent man on the planet, and I'm sure you would sleep with him at the drop of a hat!

:wink:

Arguments: CAN DO BABY!! ! :lol:

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2005, 10:30 am

Did I insult you without knowing it?

Thagomizer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2005, 12:06 am

Serissa wrote:
My boyfriend's voice. He suspects he may have AS.

The sentence he's saying is an entry for the Bulwer-Lytton contest which we concocted in a flash of genius horribleness. Don't bother trying to steal it, we already sent it in.

((Like you'd want to admit to having thought this one up.))
Oh, the things I'll do for . . .

Oh wait, this is supposed to be a G-rated forum. Never mind. I meant the things I'll do for chocolate or something. Yeah. Chick thing to say.