Page 5753 of 7521 [ 120323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5750, 5751, 5752, 5753, 5754, 5755, 5756 ... 7521  Next

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 1:39 am

ImAnAspie wrote:
I always knew there was something different about me but I didn't know what.
I always thought I was an alien.

I hate my alien existence and the pain my life and the pain everyone else's life has caused leaves me depressed. But when I am alone and can study and observe life and get a deeper understand of how awesome any level of higher power would have to be to create the world around us. Science only proves God more and when you can start to see everything is prefect mathematically its kind of mind blowing. I think everything is possible with science, science only gives credit to what God does. What do you know everything God tells us not to do usually has some health problem that we have learned that comes along with it.

Point is I am not of this world and I am pretty pissed about it to be honest but I suppose thats not a humble attitude, my situation could be much worse. I think the end lesson for me anyway since not everyone believes in God, is don't go against God. I think he understand how universe works more then me if he has been here forever so I plan to give more thought to that if I make it out of this reality sane.

Also tired, goodnight.

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 5:23 am

Good night dcj.

Your Aspie score: 151 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 60 of 200

Formally diagnosed in 2007.

Learn the simple joy of being satisfied with little, rather than always wanting more.

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 5:31 am

Do I remember reading somewhere that people on the spectrum drink more than they eat (or drink alot).

I never had the chance to notice before on account that I've always lived with other people but now I'm living on my own, I've just noticed, my fridge is mostly full of drinks. Water, 2 different varieties of lightly flavoured mineral water, 2 different types of milk (was 3), green cordial (10 litres of it made up), I just finished off the 3 litre bottle of Coke, orange juice and V8 vegetable juice.

There's more drinks in there than food.

Maybe there is something in it.

Your Aspie score: 151 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 60 of 200

Formally diagnosed in 2007.

Learn the simple joy of being satisfied with little, rather than always wanting more.

identity
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 5:42 am

This sudden heat is too much for me.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 8:33 am

ImAnAspie wrote:
Do I remember reading somewhere that people on the spectrum drink more than they eat (or drink alot).

I never had the chance to notice before on account that I've always lived with other people but now I'm living on my own, I've just noticed, my fridge is mostly full of drinks. Water, 2 different varieties of lightly flavoured mineral water, 2 different types of milk (was 3), green cordial (10 litres of it made up), I just finished off the 3 litre bottle of Coke, orange juice and V8 vegetable juice.

There's more drinks in there than food.

Maybe there is something in it.

I find I buy more drinks then food too.

I keep the following, Tea, Water, Cranberry Juice, Root Beer, Powerade, chocolate milk, and finally hot chocolate in the winter.

Also good morning, I slept horrible so expect me to be more autistic and annoying then usually. Its 120 freaking degrees where I am at, actually its 100 but oh my god the humidity feels like Mobile, Al which was the most humid place on earth.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 8:39 am

LOL I don't know why but that made me google Mobile, Al.

I so remember these as a child,

Mobile had them all under the city, its like a subway system for cars and they are cool and I was fascinated with it as a child. Mobile is the only city I have seen these kinds of tunnels with the depth that they had. I swear you could be underground for 30+ minutes in Mobile.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 9:18 am

[quote="dcj123"]LOL I don't know why but that made me google Mobile, Al.

I've been through that tunnel as well, a very long time ago..

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 9:47 am

kazanscube wrote:
I've been through that tunnel as well, a very long time ago..

Wasn't there one connecting to dauphin island as well?

I think there was, also did you eat at Godfather's pizza on dauphin island during the 90s. They were soooooooooo good, like over the top good. Also if you find yourself in north Alabama, check out Rosies Mexican Cantina in Huntsville which I am going to be today cause family stuff. Huntsville not Rosies but if I can go there I will.

Anyway, I familiar with Texas, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, very little of Louisiana, some of Ohio but I have never really left this general area of the county. I have never been very much west and I haven't seen any huge major US cities since my mom has some type of claustrophobia around skyscrapers. I am in a huge city to hear my parents talk. The largest US city I have seen is Dallas and I don't remember much cause my mom was having a panic attack. I think Skylines look cool but my mom has never liked them.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 10:41 am

You know a random thought thats kind of insane, you know the kind of posts people probably get lol out of but I wonder if cannabis is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I mean lol right but it makes me think and consider things I didn't consider before.

Adam and Eve just got really stoned lol

A scary and funny thought at the same time.

littlecatinthewindow
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 11:15 am

I think I'm becoming slightly less shy

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 1:52 pm

I recall such places as well as many territories in the Northeastern,Southwestern,Midwestern parts of North America

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 2:04 pm

My Well of Sadness keeps overflowing. I keep telling it to go away. It always comes back.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 2:07 pm

It shall not last for long^:^

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 2:21 pm

^Um...It's been lasting for years now. Thankfully today is an okay day.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 2:22 pm

ah.... Well, not sure what to add upon this

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 4:06 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
My Well of Sadness keeps overflowing. I keep telling it to go away. It always comes back.

I know the feel. :?

((huggles)) :heart: