Page 6814 of 7516 [ 120246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6811, 6812, 6813, 6814, 6815, 6816, 6817 ... 7516  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2019, 7:15 pm

The first quiz of my Spanish class will be tomorrow.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 11:09 am

Traffic.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 12:23 pm

I want to stop obsessing about things

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 1:02 pm

AprilR wrote:
I want to stop obsessing about things

Will finding more diverse things to obsess on .. or less important things?

where ever you go ,there you are

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 1:03 pm

Amity wrote:
Dont bother, they're here :jester:
:jester:

Awe.......... and i know that song too.

where ever you go ,there you are

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 1:32 pm

Technology does NOT SPEED THINGS UP. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

OMG, THIS COMPUTER UPDATE MAKES ME WANT TO THROW THIS LAPTOP OUT OF THE WINDOW.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 2:02 pm

I bought some cookies for my families dessert tonight.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 3:42 pm

What do you get if you walk under a cow?

A pat on the head.

MirrorWars
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2019, 3:38 am

C Mandatory Reconsideration NS

10/10/19

I feel that I didn't represent myself adequately at my assessment. I failed to mention certain relevant points. Please consider the following:

- The single worst thing that makes me most ill in a working environment, is when I get paranoid about my coworkers. It drives me into a deep state of anxiety and depression. I cannot get it out of my mind as I constantly go over and over scenarios in my head. I keep replaying the same scene that caused me the latest paranoid episode. I analyse everybody's words, tone of voice & micro facial expression over and over for days on end, until I'm really ill. I can't help it. This also happens to me if I use a local convenience store, so I no longer go there. I now use a different shop, until the inevitable happens.

- I don't know how to react when people that I don't know are giving me crap in work. If I don't do or say anything about it, I wonder if I'm underreacting, and if I go crazy in response, I wonder if I'm overreacting. I can't work out what to do. It's very difficult for me to know what to do. It makes me want to scream.

- Things get on top of me really easily and I don't know how to deal with them. This leaves me confused and extremely anxious, which results in arguments and me being questioned about my abilities, which tends to end in either me being sacked or walking out.

- I get disorientated. When a place that I'm really familiar with can suddenly change ( in my head ), leaving me trying to work out where everything, that I normally know the location of, is. It has always happened to me. It's like I'm in a different place, that looks like the usual place, but different. It's like trying to find your way around a world that has turned upside down. It's very confusing and stressful. When this happens it can last for hours or days.

- My forearms tremble uncontrollably when I'm stressed in work. This is visible to others and I can't do anything while it is happening as it makes it impossible to hold anything steady.

- I am face blind, and that causes me problems in a working environment. I struggle to tell people apart from one another. For instance, I could be told what to do by different people and think that it is the same person who's gone insane and they're telling me completely contradictory things to do. But it would actually be two different people who didn't realise that they were both giving me different tasks at the same time.

- There are things that others can do easily but I can't do at all. This always happens to me, I will be shown how to do a seemingly simple task, a task that others are doing effortlessly, but I can't do it at all. I will try and repeatedly fail, and never manage to do it.Then people are looking at me and then looking at eachother as if there's something wrong with me.

- When I get stressed, I lose the ability to tell the time or read a display on a scale. Everything just gets scrambled and doesn't make sense to me. This causes problems.

- I hate change and can't cope with it. When my routine is changed, I panic. When this has happened to me, I have failed to cope & I have just gone home and never gone back to wherever I was working.

- I am not a violent person, but I have let myself down by hitting/kicking ( and other things that are embarrassing ) people in the workplace when things have quickly escalated. This has resulted in me losing jobs. I'm not proud of these incidents & it hasn't happened since the mid-90s, though there have been some close shaves since then.

- Because I'm always far too slow at doing things, I constantly get into trouble at work. This will then cause arguments as I can only take so much criticism from co-workers/supervisors before I react. I don't mind being criticised for being too slow, but as I have no excuses to give, the criticism just keeps coming as I continue to be too slow.

- My sleep is very poor whether I am in employment or not. Sometimes I get no sleep at all, resulting in difficulty for me coping in the daytime.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2019, 11:21 am

I like pizza

MirrorWars
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2019, 3:53 pm

MirrorWars wrote:
C Mandatory Reconsideration NS

10/10/19

I feel that I didn't represent myself adequately at my assessment. I failed to mention certain relevant points. Please consider the following:

- The single worst thing that makes me most ill in a working environment, is when I get paranoid about my coworkers. It drives me into a deep state of anxiety and depression. I cannot get it out of my mind as I constantly go over and over scenarios in my head. I keep replaying the same scene that caused me the latest paranoid episode. I analyse everybody's words, tone of voice & micro facial expression over and over for days on end, until I'm really ill. I can't help it. This also happens to me if I use a local convenience store, so I no longer go there. I now use a different shop, until the inevitable happens.

- I don't know how to react when people that I don't know are giving me crap in work. If I don't do or say anything about it, I wonder if I'm underreacting, and if I go crazy in response, I wonder if I'm overreacting. I can't work out what to do. It's very difficult for me to know what to do. It makes me want to scream.

- Things get on top of me really easily and I don't know how to deal with them. This leaves me confused and extremely anxious, which results in arguments and me being questioned about my abilities, which tends to end in either me being sacked or walking out.

- I get disorientated. When a place that I'm really familiar with can suddenly change ( in my head ), leaving me trying to work out where everything, that I normally know the location of, is. It has always happened to me. It's like I'm in a different place, that looks like the usual place, but different. It's like trying to find your way around a world that has turned upside down. It's very confusing and stressful. When this happens it can last for hours or days.

- My forearms tremble uncontrollably when I'm stressed in work. This is visible to others and I can't do anything while it is happening as it makes it impossible to hold anything steady.

- I am face blind, and that causes me problems in a working environment. I struggle to tell people apart from one another. For instance, I could be told what to do by different people and think that it is the same person who's gone insane and they're telling me completely contradictory things to do. But it would actually be two different people who didn't realise that they were both giving me different tasks at the same time.

- There are things that others can do easily but I can't do at all. This always happens to me, I will be shown how to do a seemingly simple task, a task that others are doing effortlessly, but I can't do it at all. I will try and repeatedly fail, and never manage to do it.Then people are looking at me and then looking at eachother as if there's something wrong with me.

- When I get stressed, I lose the ability to tell the time or read a display on a scale. Everything just gets scrambled and doesn't make sense to me. This causes problems.

- I hate change and can't cope with it. When my routine is changed, I panic. When this has happened to me, I have failed to cope & I have just gone home and never gone back to wherever I was working.

- I am not a violent person, but I have let myself down by hitting/kicking ( and other things that are embarrassing ) people in the workplace when things have quickly escalated. This has resulted in me losing jobs. I'm not proud of these incidents & it hasn't happened since the mid-90s, though there have been some close shaves since then.

- Because I'm always far too slow at doing things, I constantly get into trouble at work. This will then cause arguments as I can only take so much criticism from co-workers/supervisors before I react. I don't mind being criticised for being too slow, but as I have no excuses to give, the criticism just keeps coming as I continue to be too slow.

- My sleep is very poor whether I am in employment or not. Sometimes I get no sleep at all, resulting in difficulty for me coping in the daytime.

I only put this up so I could then drive down to the library and copy & paste it from there, in order to print it out. As my home printer doesn't work. Then I took it to the jobcentre and they scanned it for me. Now I just have to wait for the inevitable middle finger from the ESA people. And then I can appeal.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2019, 5:14 pm

I need a nap.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2019, 5:26 pm

It's taking more effort to keep my legs from shaking today than to just let them shake. Extra annoying when I'm trying to sleep and either the motion or the effort of trying to keep them still keeps me awake.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2019, 9:30 pm

I need to listen to a podcast for my Spanish class before this coming Monday.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2019, 9:22 am

coffee.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 9:38 am

Food is being cooked and I can smell it.