Page 7156 of 7516 [ 120253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7153, 7154, 7155, 7156, 7157, 7158, 7159 ... 7516  Next

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2021, 7:46 am

You can gape at my goose.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2021, 8:10 am

Man with three keyboards can't type.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2021, 9:07 am

I'm getting really tired of winter wonderland.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2021, 10:27 am

Our town newspaper is terrible. It is so thin and nothing good is in it. Waste of money.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2021, 1:07 pm

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2021, 1:28 pm

So much wind

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2021, 1:29 pm

Lots to do today

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2021, 8:53 am

I miss my oldest online friend. He was the first person i made friends with after i learned about autism and shared my worries. I hope he is well wherever he is now.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2021, 9:01 am

Taking a drive this morning.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2021, 8:00 pm

A lot of rain. A lot of wasted rainwater as the tanks are already full. The frogs and fungi will be happy though.

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2021, 8:10 pm

Brenda never wanted to be famous. While most of her friends dreamed about being famous, she could see the negative aspects that those who wanted to be famous seemed to ignore. The fact that you could never do anything in public without being mobbed and the complete lack of privacy was something that she never wanted to experience. She also had no desire to have strangers speculating about every aspect of her life and what each thing she did was supposed to mean. Brenda was perfectly happy with her anonymous life where she could do exactly as she wanted without anyone else giving a damn. Thus, her overnight Internet celebrity was not something she was thrilled about as her friends told her how lucky she was.

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2022, 12:53 am

Doberdoofus wrote:
Brenda never wanted to be famous. While most of her friends dreamed about being famous, she could see the negative aspects that those who wanted to be famous seemed to ignore. The fact that you could never do anything in public without being mobbed and the complete lack of privacy was something that she never wanted to experience. She also had no desire to have strangers speculating about every aspect of her life and what each thing she did was supposed to mean. Brenda was perfectly happy with her anonymous life where she could do exactly as she wanted without anyone else giving a damn. Thus, her overnight Internet celebrity was not something she was thrilled about as her friends told her how lucky she was.

I agree with this sentiment. I cannot think of anything worse at this point in my life than being famous.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2022, 6:10 am

I don't swear all that much because if you use such in common parlance you have little to fall back on when the context requires it. Of course, I almost never curse/cursed there, but the thought is sometimes what counts. Some may find it offensive too, so I respect that. Kinda like complaining about things too much. Most matters are simple, so I'll save that one for when it really needs it, though again, I tend not to when I do need it, so...yeah, don't listen to me. You might end up with a delayed diagnosis for a condition or something if you don't make a fuss.

I don't like being a bother and I like to speak gently. No idea why. I like records of life events, though they can probably be depressing.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2022, 6:15 am

I farted and it smells like butane.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2022, 7:27 am

My cat was very brave this new year. She didn't get scared of the fireworks much at all. It got a bit too much at midnight, but she was fine once it settled down. Proud of her.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2022, 7:53 am

Got tested for covid. Hopefully if it comes negative i can visit my parents soon.