Page 7166 of 7516 [ 120252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7163, 7164, 7165, 7166, 7167, 7168, 7169 ... 7516  Next

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 5:57 pm

It's almost 7am.
I spent 3 hours doing nothing.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 6:09 pm

I'm proud of myself as I can now trim my toenails without having to be a contortionist.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 8:13 pm

I've been exploring again, because it's a nice distraction from life events and feelings:

What looked like a cave "entrance" ended up being an actual cave, albeit you aren't going to get into it without a lot of work. I haven't found the other one yet, but apparently it's still here going by word of mouth. Rivers, bases of mountains, and there's going to be a cave complex of some sort. The fern and mushroom fields under the canopy are still there (which look alien compared to the rest of the forest). Lots of new animal paths and tracks. A tip there: look for the "bright" areas on the ground compared to the darker ones. It's a good way to find recent disturbances and tracks.

I sometimes camp out in the middle of it all at night.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 9:15 am

I wonder...

I can distinguish that I'm a female that just feel not-feminine, and not really a female with a masculine identity.

Only because I know that I also feel not-masculine, and possibly because most of my exposure are mainly feminine inclined.

It's like this genderless self at the core, with multiple feminine layers.
And having to distinguish that as genderless despite not having the masculine element to compare and contrast with -- without mistaking the genderless contrast against feminine as masculine.

Meaning, yeah.
I can already grasp what non-binary gender is by the age of 5. I just don't have the words or even the images for it.
There's also no way of expressing it except the vague remarks of being a 'tomboy' -- even that didn't fit.
Until much, much later. :lol:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 9:33 am

Foggy this morning

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 9:37 am

Dillogic wrote:
I've been exploring again, because it's a nice distraction from life events and feelings:

What looked like a cave "entrance" ended up being an actual cave, albeit you aren't going to get into it without a lot of work. I haven't found the other one yet, but apparently it's still here going by word of mouth. Rivers, bases of mountains, and there's going to be a cave complex of some sort. The fern and mushroom fields under the canopy are still there (which look alien compared to the rest of the forest). Lots of new animal paths and tracks. A tip there: look for the "bright" areas on the ground compared to the darker ones. It's a good way to find recent disturbances and tracks.

I sometimes camp out in the middle of it all at night.

I hope you can find the cave. I stay out at night as well to experience a different world.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 9:42 am

“Allegory of a Cave” is a great work.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 2:52 pm

Bought some spam yesterday
As the supermarket is bare of meat
Owing to floods/omicron
Unless chicken hearts are to your taste.
Spam isn't as bad as I thought it would be
Quite pleasant
On a cracker.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 2:56 pm

Three hours in to putting away Christmas stuff.

Here's what I've done:

1) Get the bins from downstairs
2) Put some lights which were already in the bin, in a ziplock bag.

Time for a break.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 3:31 pm

I can't wait to bring my Christmas stuff all out again.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 3:34 pm

I feel so spoiled and greedy. I am such a lucky person but i am not aware of it.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 6:35 pm

Not.
Your.
Whipping boy.
Every lash of your tongue
Flays my insides.
I'm not the enemy.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 7:45 pm

blazingstar wrote:
I hope you can find the cave. I stay out at night as well to experience a different world.

Thanks. It gives me something else to do that requires some care (gotta pay attention for Mr. Snake and attempting not to fall over because me clumsy).

The grapevine seems quite certain of its freshness, and it appears to be one you can enter partially without much issue. I have some ideas of where it could be, and I think I've already found it before decades ago, but I didn't really think much of it. One requires a bit of work due to heavy overgrowth, but that's no bother (I think this is it). The other just some finesse as one navigates the boulders. Not a spelunker, but I like finding things/exploring.

I like camping, especially in a forest and where there's no real humanity around. I do feel a little sorry to the animals that come out at night and my presence sometimes bothers them, but I try not to be a disturbance and limit my movements.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 10:31 pm

Either accept the fact that I needed sanctuary out of necessity, and would find every excuse to be in it.

Or completely cannot rely on sanctuary because I hate relying on it out of necessity.

It's not really about the relying part that bothers me.
It's the necessity part that frustrates me.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 10:35 pm

Yeah cats keep crying outside, I don't know if they're fukking other cats, or eating rats, or just whiny brats. (Hey! that rhymed....I did that on purpose.)

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 9:22 am

It is not as cold today as it was yesterday.