Page 6752 of 7516 [ 120249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6749, 6750, 6751, 6752, 6753, 6754, 6755 ... 7516  Next

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 1:46 pm

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow.. I'm too anxious

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 2:03 pm

I hot bath can cure almost all ills.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

12 May 2019, 2:23 pm

It's cloudy today. I'm alright with this.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 2:55 pm

Gideon.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 6:26 pm

Our mother liked the presents my sister and I got her for Mother's Day today.

From Me: An Italian language audio set because for many years, my mom has been wanting to learn Italian.

From My Sister: An HD copy of the 2004 cult film Shaolin Soccer.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 7:40 pm

272 miles closer to my river.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 8:22 am

Pizza Monday!!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 3:48 pm

Tobacco addicts are most likely to consider quitting the habit on Mondays.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 4:19 pm

Whenever someone wants me to read a fan fic, there are always two things --
First and foremost, filter the damn genre romance. Seriously. I don't care if it's yaoi or het or whatever pairing -- as long as it's romance centered. Exceptions are rare though.
Second, first review the humor genres before the others. Crack even more so in any genres. I'd like a good laugh before starting to see serious tones.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2019, 10:52 am

School is in session.

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2019, 1:45 pm

Family is crowding.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2019, 6:07 pm

"Ahoy!" said Captain Birdseye as he sailed the seven peas. in gravy?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2019, 11:00 pm

i wish i'd gotten that '93 caddy sedan de ville [a pink one!] back in the day while i had the chance.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 1:59 am

Aww.

For me that would be "I wish I would have kept the Volvo 360GLT that I used to have".

However, I have found another "Love" car for me. It is a little Mitsubishi which I call "Mitsi". It has really wowwed me in the way it drives. Maybe not the handling as it is a little nose heavy but its lovely diesel engine. I am not usually a diesel fan as I have had a few in the past, and while they go ok or well depending on the vehicle, I prefer petrol. However, this car.... It reminds me of when I used to work a train as a guard with four Mk2 coaches being pulled by a class 50. The locomotive could have easily pulled at least three times that load, maybe four, so four coaches were hardly anything for it. That's the feeling I get with this car. It hardly needs to be revved much more then its idling speed and I am cruising along at 50mph. Such a lovely car to drive and the sound of the engine at low revvs where it is not even straining sooo much reminds me of the class 50 or a similar sounding locomotive like a class 37.
The car was the best of a choice of three cars which is why I bought it, as my budget didn't stretch any further. (The car is about 14 years old). The funny thing is my youngest brother has the same make and model and age of car but his has a small 3 cylinder 1100cc petrol engine in it and his car doesn't half go. My diesel engine is 1500cc with 4 cylinders. Is only a small car though it has plenty of leg room for rear seat passengers and plenty of head room etc.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 2:13 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
Aww. For me that would be "I wish I would have kept the Volvo 360GLT that I used to have". However, I have found another "Love" car for me. It is a little Mitsubishi which I call "Mitsi". It has really wowwed me in the way it drives. Maybe not the handling as it is a little nose heavy but its lovely diesel engine. I am not usually a diesel fan as I have had a few in the past, and while they go ok or well depending on the vehicle, I prefer petrol. However, this car.... It reminds me of when I used to work a train as a guard with four Mk2 coaches being pulled by a class 50. The locomotive could have easily pulled at least three times that load, maybe four, so four coaches were hardly anything for it. That's the feeling I get with this car. It hardly needs to be revved much more then its idling speed and I am cruising along at 50mph. Such a lovely car to drive and the sound of the engine at low revvs where it is not even straining sooo much reminds me of the class 50 or a similar sounding locomotive like a class 37.
The car was the best of a choice of three cars which is why I bought it, as my budget didn't stretch any further. (The car is about 14 years old). The funny thing is my youngest brother has the same make and model and age of car but his has a small 3 cylinder 1100cc petrol engine in it and his car doesn't half go. My diesel engine is 1500cc with 4 cylinders. Is only a small car though it has plenty of leg room for rear seat passengers and plenty of head room etc.

what model is this mitsubishi?

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 2:28 am

Is a Mitsubishi Colt. At first it feels slightly wierd to drive with a wollowy feel, but is quick to get used to, and both mine and my brothers are quite economical. They date from 2005.
The last time I put a bit of diesel in about four days ago, the price was just over £1.36 a letre. (Years ago when the UK prices hit £1 a gallon there were protests and the then UK government had the petrol companies change their pumps to letres and it confused people even though the prices rose during the change. A five letre can to hold petrol or diesel is the same size as the ones which used to be marked as holding a gallon, so roughly speaking multiply £1.36 by five, and then convert to your currency and you can compare. Not sure how much it is there. Petrol (Gas) is about 2 to 3 pence a letre less then diesel as the UK government charge higher taxes for diesel).