Page 7105 of 7516 [ 120252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7102, 7103, 7104, 7105, 7106, 7107, 7108 ... 7516  Next

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2021, 2:22 pm

Got a 1 hour driving session And i am exhausted. A Man yelled at me from the window i was so scared. I don't want to drive.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2021, 4:54 pm

I picked up Noire and told her that it's her duty as a kitty to give some cuddles.
She told me her doody as a kitty goes in the litter box.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2021, 10:44 pm

I read "Doorknobs" as "Dork knobs" lol I am so dumb.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2021, 10:46 pm

I'm hyper af

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

07 Aug 2021, 2:40 am

I really like & relate to this speech from the show Duckman :arrow:

Quote:
And when you think about it, isn't that exactly the point? Parking. And driving. And shopping. And eating. And working. Somewhere, somehow, they're different now, none of 'em are the same, they all got chewed up and spit back out, and they don't taste like living anymore! Don't you see what it's like in this deranged Whirring Blender of a world?! Every day is an agonizing ordeal, like balancing a pot of scalding water on your head while people whip your legs and butt … Aaaah, you never forget your senior prom … YOU think I'm "sick"?! Well the only disease I've got is "Modern Life," a schnutbusting gauntlet of inefficiency and misery that's one long parade of let-downs, put-downs, trickle downs, shutouts, freeze outs, sell-outs, numnuts, nincompoops and nimrods, all making every day as much fun as waxing a flaming Pontiac with your tongue, where even if you do luck into the possibility of some fleeting pleasure, like, say, if some nymphomaniac telephone operator with the muscle control of Romanian mat-slappers agree to a little strip air hockey, it'll be over before it starts 'cuz some vowel-lacking, feta-reeking cab-jockey slams his checker up your hatchback and the cab is owned by some pinata spanker from a Santeria cult in Xoacalpa who starts shaking chicken bones at you and gives you a boil on your neck so big all it needs is Michael Jordan's autograph to make it complete, and even with all this, with ALL THIS, I still drag my sorry butt off the Sealy every morning and stick my face in the reaping machine for one more day, knowing when it's time to flash the cosmic card key at those Pearly Gates, I won't be in the coffin anyway 'cuz some underhanded undertaker sold my heart, pancreas and other assorted Good 'N' Plenty to that same Santeria cult so does anybody really wonder why anybody is hanging onto sanity by the atoms on the tips of their fingernails while life dirty-dances on their digits, and is it really any wonder that I seem DERANGED???! !

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 2:51 am

AprilR wrote:
Got a 1 hour driving session And i am exhausted. A Man yelled at me from the window i was so scared. I don't want to drive.

Awful person, yelling at a learner driver

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 2:52 am

Danusaurus wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
I love toast with butter on

Butter makes everything better!

Well a lot of things, yeah. My favourite butter is Lurpak. I also like Kerrygold

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 8:47 am

I am food planning again today.

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 10:32 am

cecilfienkelstien wrote:

I see your age has recently changed. Happy birthday (dunno what date but all the same)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 11:07 am

Excessive amount of eggs in the fridge.
Would assume it's mom's idea, but it's not. Not this time.

And definitely my fault still. :lol:

Also why oh why did those two brought all those eggs without any noodles to pair with?! :skull:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 11:15 am

I'm nervous about going to my other aunt's today and staying over there tonight.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 11:22 am

I don't think I'll eat a lot of potatoes in my life. There such a pain to cook.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 11:25 am

Going for a drive.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 11:32 am

PBL187 wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:

I see your age has recently changed. Happy birthday (dunno what date but all the same)

Thank you. It happened August 5. Birthdays are just not a big deal to me so I never make a big fuss over them. I enjoy giving gifts to other people and having parties for other people though.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

07 Aug 2021, 2:38 pm

Kerch wrote:
I don't think I'll eat a lot of potatoes in my life. There such a pain to cook.
I find the microwave works well for baking them. I just keep turning them over every minute & then half minute until the potato feels a bit like rubber. The amount of time can vary a lot depending on how powerful the microwave is & how many potatoes are in there & their sizes. I then take the potato out & cut it in half & cut a few deep slits in each half. Then put a lot of salt & margarine & sometimes pepper on each half. The slits help the salt & margarine be absorbed & go down into the potato better. Butter can work well instead of margarine but use whatever condiments you like. I'm generally not into adding many condiments to most foods, I'm pretty boring. My girlfriend used to put potatoes in the oven sometimes when cooking other stuff & the potatoes took a long time to cook & were usually not fully cooked in the center. The microwave is a lot faster & is something I can do myself. About the only other cooking I do is using the oven feature in the toast-R-oven to cook packaged french fries, corn dogs, chicken strips, & fish sticks or fish patties. I also toast bread & use the microwave to heat up leftovers from meals others cook like my mom when I lived with my parents & my girlfriend since I moved away from them. I prefer fried french fries to the toast-R-oven 1s or microwaved potatoes but I don't have the best motor skills to be doing that.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 3:58 pm

Eventually, I'll manage to enjoy the outdoors once more; after, the temperatures fihnally get cool enoug