Page 2613 of 4179 [ 66853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2610, 2611, 2612, 2613, 2614, 2615, 2616 ... 4179  Next

kahhh
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Dec 2017, 1:07 am

Probably German, and ASL if that counts.

Do you watch any talk shows? Who's your favorite?

HughDYork
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2017, 1:59 am

nooo....never.... why should i waste my time on talking dumies

What was the most mysterious event of your life

SBO_ReachOut2Me

16 Dec 2017, 9:26 am

Whenever I go to an Orbital concert it always feels mysterious for some reason. So I guess the most mysterious event in my life is tied equally for the 2 times I've seen Orbital so far :P

Could you ever do an entirely online romantic and/or sexual relationship where you never actually meet the person?

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 10:23 am

SBO_ReachOut2Me wrote:
Whenever I go to an Orbital concert it always feels mysterious for some reason. So I guess the most mysterious event in my life is tied equally for the 2 times I've seen Orbital so far :P

Could you ever do an entirely online romantic and/or sexual relationship where you never actually meet the person?

I had done that several years ago aroun the 1997-2001 timeline;however, these days I would like to be connected to someone even if not on a romantic level but,I'm somewhat less than hopeful.

Are there people you have a greater tendency to align yourself with than others?

SBO_ReachOut2Me

16 Dec 2017, 10:27 am

I would choose Spanish.

Are you a music lover, and, if so, how often do you listen to music?

SBO_ReachOut2Me

16 Dec 2017, 10:29 am

Whoops I responded to the wrong post. I'll respond properly now.

kazanscube wrote:
SBO_ReachOut2Me wrote:

I had done that several years ago aroun the 1997-2001 timeline;however, these days I would like to be connected to someone even if not on a romantic level but,I'm somewhat less than hopeful.

Are there people you have a greater tendency to align yourself with than others?

Yes, I tend to align myself more with women than men, and I tend to align myself more with nice people, and also more with people who are very responsive to me rather than ignore me.

An example of a lovely person I align myself to is TheAP from this website. She's awesome!

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 10:33 am

SBO_ReachOut2Me wrote:
I would choose Spanish.

Are you a music lover, and, if so, how often do you listen to music?

In responding to your post, I tend to like all sorts of music be it mainstream or non-mainstream, I tend to listen such on a daily basis often when I'm doing my daily walks or when I'm on my exercise bike.

What future do you see for your nation or territory in which you live?

SBO_ReachOut2Me

16 Dec 2017, 10:39 am

It's cool that you like all kinds of music. I love the band Orbital's music most of all and that is 99% fully instrumental. And it's electronic.

I also listen to music daily. I also make my own music!

Do you like any Real Time Strategy video games?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 10:40 am

Not particularly. I prefer turn based strategy RPGs, like Fire Emblem.

What do you think about this mysterious interstellar object travelling through space?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 11:07 am

Could be a comet that has yet to be identified and recorded possibly,or it's Kuraudo7777 in another form traveling through the system.

What do you think happened to some of the great civilizations of the past i.e. Mayans,Anasazi,Egyptians of ancient times?

HughDYork
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2017, 11:34 am

They died.

Do you play chess?

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 11:39 am

I have a couple of times.

Do you tend to take a pragmatic approach to things in life?

HughDYork
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2017, 11:47 am

f**k life. i dont.

do you like to sing

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 11:54 am

SBO_ReachOut2Me wrote:
An example of a lovely person I align myself to is TheAP from this website. She's awesome!

:D

Sometimes. But sometimes I like to just listen.

Same question.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 12:17 pm

I love singing.

same question

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 1:36 pm

Yeah. I'd say I'm pretty practical - and very frugal - when it comes to my approach to life.

Are you heading out to the shopping mall today?