Embarrassing moments-- a thread just for the GROSS ones!

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 5:37 pm

I was in a fast food restaurant bathroom last week and well, I think several of you know how I think it's disgusting to just smear s**t further into your ass with dry paper, right? However, I for some reason, forgetting or something, I went into the stall without a wad of paper towel with soap and water on it like I usually do. So after I was done, I used toilet paper like most filthy Americans do, then stuck a wad of toilet paper, um, between there and my pants, intending to get a wad of paper towel and put soap and water on it and then go back into the stall to finish. However, this fat lady with glasses and probably an inferiority complex was standing there waiting for her turn in the stall, and she kept trying not so subtly to look behind me and pretending when she smiled to be just smiling at me in a friendly way, but it was a smirk! I thought, "What if I have toilet paper sticking up out of my pants in the back?" I noticed I did as I was about to leave the bathroom. But by then she was in the stall and would wonder why I was still there if I waited for her to come out... so I stuffed it in and left the bathroom. I went back after and finished properly. :D But next time when someone sees me putting soap and water on a wad of paper and going into a stall, I won't be ashamed; I'll do it in front of other people, and I'll tell them the truth and then THEY'LL be ashamed for being filthy Americans who probably don't use a bidet like half the world does! :oops: :lol:

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 5:39 pm

8O Filthy Canadian

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 5:42 pm

Sorry. I just didn't know how to explain that some (actually, a lot) of Americans think they're the cleanest people in the world because they shower every day, but many of the French who don't shower every day are cleaner than them!

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 5:44 pm

Ana54 wrote:
Sorry. I just didn't know how to explain that some (actually, a lot) of Americans think they're the cleanest people in the world because they shower every day, but many of the French who don't shower every day are cleaner than them!

So how do they remove the filth from their bodies?

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 5:46 pm

they shower too, but don't have to every day because they clean their most filthy parts as soon as they get filthy, not 24 hours later when they shower! :P

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 5:47 pm

Ana54 wrote:
they shower too, but don't have to every day because they clean their most filthy parts as soon as they get filthy, not 24 hours later when they shower! :P

Thats good I suppose. Not practical when you work outside, or a general blue collar job.

neurodeviant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 6:03 pm

I once heard of a story that a lady in the restaurant I work at walked out of the toilet and left a trail of toilet paper going from the toilets to where she was sitting at her table.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 7:42 pm

This isn't embarrassing but it can definitley feel gross:

I can eat and think of parasitical worms at the same time. I once sat through a powerpoint show in HS on intestinal worms in which the teacher showed intestinal worms (very graphic and disgusting). I ate a meat pie right after that, thinking about those pictures.

Is it weird? Do other people do this on a regular basis?

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 9:01 pm

SilverProteus wrote:

I can eat and think of parasitical worms at the same time. I once sat through a powerpoint show in HS on intestinal worms in which the teacher showed intestinal worms (very graphic and disgusting). I ate a meat pie right after that, thinking about those pictures.

I was eating and once had a song by Skinless stuck in my head, this particular song's lyrics are too vile to post here, but it is about a man who gets raped by a 400 pound woman and when she vaginally flatulates in his face he vomits all over her lady parts and I don't think I should go any further with this, but I was able to keep eating, same basic idea, right?

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 9:07 pm

I have had a bad case of flatulence lately.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 9:11 pm

GoatOnFire wrote:
SilverProteus wrote:

I was eating and once had a song by Skinless stuck in my head, this particular song's lyrics are too vile to post here, but it is about a man who gets raped by a 400 pound woman and when she vaginally flatulates in his face he vomits all over her lady parts and I don't think I should go any further with this, but I was able to keep eating, same basic idea, right?

Yes, same basic idea.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 9:59 pm

Kalister1 wrote:
Ana54 wrote:

Thats good I suppose. Not practical when you work outside, or a general blue collar job.
I'm saying we should shower every dayd too, or whenever we have to, but we should also clean up certain kinds of filth we get on ourselves as soon as it gets there! :roll: :P

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 10:12 pm

SilverProteus wrote:

I can relate to this. I'm not bothered by a lot of stuff that other people think is gross. Sometimes I don't even realize that the things that interest me would disgust most people. I've talked about intestinal parasites loudly at parties. And said to a random acquaintance, "I got a new lizard! It's a glass lizard! They're called that because, like many lizards, they can drop their tails, but when this lizard's tail drops, it tends to break into little pieces like glass. I thought you might like to know that because you're a glass blower." She was disgusted, not impressed. :oops:

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 10:20 pm

EvilKimEvil wrote:
SilverProteus wrote:

I can relate to this. I'm not bothered by a lot of stuff that other people think is gross. Sometimes I don't even realize that the things that interest me would disgust most people. I've talked about intestinal parasites loudly at parties. And said to a random acquaintance, "I got a new lizard! It's a glass lizard! They're called that because, like many lizards, they can drop their tails, but when this lizard's tail drops, it tends to break into little pieces like glass. I thought you might like to know that because you're a glass blower." She was disgusted, not impressed. :oops:

LOL! I've gone through quite a few moments like that, but won't post them here ;).

nomad21
Toucan
Toucan

18 Feb 2008, 2:21 am

Ok, I got one. It didn't happen to me, but to a friend. There was a group of kids in the school lunch room gathered around a table, this was back in middle school. They were doing their typical middle-school behavior, mixing foods together to make something totally nasty. When they were done, one of the kids spit a loogy into it (or however you spell it, lol). That friend of mine happened to walk in right then, and they dared him to drink the whole thing.

He did.

They asked him how it tasted, and he said it wasn't too bad. Then they told him what was inside.

His face turned bright red and he ran to the bathroom and started spitting up into the sink for at least 5 minutes. I could tell he was extremely embarresed and grossed out, poor guy lol

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2008, 2:33 am

Ana,

You just gave me a great idea.

Pool the brightest weird thinking minds of WP...

the brainstorm of the century...

Come up with THE new invention that will replace toilet paper.

And no, no 'shells' puns are allowed. I dont like Stallone that much...