Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2014, 5:41 pm

Maybe not the dumbest but the most controverssial :lol: From a psychopaths board:

"Did you ever have any incestuous fantasies? Because you know, I always had this fantasy that mom died and I took her place to be with my dad".
"No, it would make me a necrophile, dad is dead but as a bisexual woman into paedophilia, I always thought when my sister was a child, that she was hot".

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2014, 12:13 pm

''I'm 15 and I haven't got a boyfriend???????! !! !! !! !''

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2014, 3:41 pm

Posts by WP members who like to insult other WP members just to get an ego trip.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2014, 4:11 pm

TrueDave wrote:
The one about the guy here on WP admitting he liked to rub Cream of Mushroom soup all over himself.

Doesnt EVERYONE have the occasional urge to turn themselves into a tuna noodle casserole?

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2014, 5:48 pm

I have this weird habit of scanning subforums for locked threads just so I can see what all went down and why it was locked. It's kind of entertaining.

I found 8 L&D threads from ten years ago: 6 of them are currently on page 303, and the last two are currently on page 302. You'll know 'em when you see 'em. The oblivious OP was basically harassing a girl he liked, and every time someone told him exactly what not to do and why not to do it, the next thread would be all about how he did the thing and got himself into hot water. He refused to take anyone's advice, and people ended up telling him the same things over and over to no avail.

His shenanigans included getting her phone number from someone else after she had refused to give it to him herself (because after he gave her his number, he thought she needed to 'return the favor'), calling her repeatedly, posting her pictures on WP [since removed], and uploading a picture of her on a site called 'Hot or Not'.

The last couple of threads were posted under a different account because the original got banned, but I think the second was banned, also.

The next-to-last thread is the most hilarious because everything everyone warned him would happen if he did a, b, and c happened; it was the fantastic culmination of all the actions he took in spite of the advice that everyone was trying to hammer into his head.

Last edited by ReticentJaeger on 25 Jul 2014, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2014, 1:44 am

A couple of weeks ago on the Playstation forums some guy didn'nt know what twerking is. :roll:

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2014, 11:39 am

modernmax wrote:
A couple of weeks ago on the Playstation forums some guy didn'nt know what twerking is. :roll:

That doesn't make him 'dumb', just lucky.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2014, 12:14 pm

Quote:
I have this weird habit of scanning subforums for locked threads just so I can see what all went down and why it was locked. It's kind of entertaining.

Me too! :D

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2014, 12:47 pm

ReticentJaeger wrote:
modernmax wrote:

I don't know what it means either, must be kids slang for something. :shrug:

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2014, 1:09 pm

I didn't know this either - I just checked it out. But maybe it's just because I'm Polish, English isn't my native tongue.

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2014, 1:10 pm

TallyMan wrote:
ReticentJaeger wrote:
modernmax wrote:

I don't know what it means either, must be kids slang for something. :shrug:

You don't really want to know, honestly.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2014, 10:25 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Posts by WP members who like to insult other WP members just to get an ego trip.

I've had to deal with a few of those types. I'm glad one of those people are far away from here.

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2014, 4:47 am

CockneyRebel wrote:

I've had to deal with a few of those types. I'm glad one of those people are far away from here.

I was rudely dealt with by one of those, but i see she is no longer posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2014, 4:07 pm

ghoti wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I was rudely dealt with by one of those, but i see she is no longer posting here.

Unfortunately, there are still many WP members who like to insult other WP members for the purpose of giving themselves an ego boost.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2014, 9:44 pm

On Youtube I often see posts made by someone for the first time under a video and all they day is "first". It makes me want to reply "Well, WHOO-hoo, do you want a trophy or something? :roll:

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2014, 10:20 pm

I have posted several times within this category. How lucky I am that I don't remember them.