Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2008, 7:32 pm

When I try to write fast mine is.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2008, 9:16 pm

Mine doesn't look much better than my 13 year old brother's.

When I was in school, it always eluded me as to how other girls my age had such pretty handwriting.

Tensho
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Mar 2008, 9:33 pm

Mine is terrible because I press down too hard on pens/pencils so sometimes they break.

kit000003
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Mar 2008, 9:51 pm

I write deliberately, so mine gets fairly fine... i also practiced fairly much, I would look at other people's handwriting and like how they made their g's or z's so i would copy them and practice until i had it right. i was obsessed with handwriting i guess, which brought my writing up from elementary school level to normal level...

if i had started at normal level i would have beautiful handwriting, because i would study calligraphy books as well... i just can't do them...

Arbie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2008, 9:51 pm

Yes.

CaptainMac
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Mar 2008, 10:06 pm

Mine is good if I apply myself. However, I am much faster typing so I usually just use a laptop.

Pithlet
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Mar 2008, 11:32 pm

I have the handwriting of an 8 year old child. It doesn't matter if I go slowly or carefully, it just looks like a child trying to forge their parent's handwriting. So I don't bother, it would take too long to just make it a tiny bit better.

viska
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2008, 11:52 pm

When I was elementary school, they noticed my handwriting was bad so they gave me extra handwriting homework that no one else had to do. I forget which grade, but we were definitely past learning how to write. I did the extra work (it was mostly just writing out the same letter over and over again, while paying careful attention to its shape), unfortunately it never did a damn bit of good.

SuedeIII
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Mar 2008, 3:22 am

It's neat when I try to be.
Printed, handwritten tech-manual style.

Never did too well with cursive, so when trying to go fast this odd print/cursive/shorthand hybrid that sometimes only I can make out results.

LeKiwi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2008, 7:49 am

Mine's a beautiful, elegant, cursive script. I practised a lot until I perfected it. I like forming the letters and writing, it makes me happy the way they appear on the page... I get a kind of rush from it.

Riddick124
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2008, 1:10 pm

Mine is pathetic, it is so bad that even when teachers want us to write stuff out, they let me type it so they can read what I write. I am a very good typist, so that is good for me AND them.

Jamie06
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2008, 1:14 pm

Mines ok..

batista90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2008, 1:17 pm

viska wrote:
When I was elementary school, they noticed my handwriting was bad so they gave me extra handwriting homework that no one else had to do. I forget which grade, but we were definitely past learning how to write. I did the extra work (it was mostly just writing out the same letter over and over again, while paying careful attention to its shape), unfortunately it never did a damn bit of good.
so im not only one..for me it was at 5 grade..i hatet it for all my hard and it taked for ever to make em coz i got meltdown for frustration...my handwriting is still terible :lol:

..dead..what u know about dead?
feel free to talk:)

straples-> http://www.alinssite.info/

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2008, 6:01 pm

I have to concentrate to make my handwriting really tidy, but I still only manage about eight or nine words per line because my letters are so large.

My parents actually had me going to a handwriting tutor when I was younger, but that didn't really help :(

Malachi_Rothschild
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Mar 2008, 7:29 pm

Mine is awful.