"We kill threads"; Threadkiller Society

Page 1310 of 1367 [ 21866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313 ... 1367  Next

jamieevren1210
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2012, 10:43 pm

Albirea wrote:
I'm just nervous and agitated to be leaving for college this Saturday. I'm going to be living in a dorm pretty far from home. Also, the Medic from the game Team Fortress 2 (the character whose picture I just posted) is just plain handsome. :lol:

Good luck with college! TFG Orientation starts next Thursday! I'm excited and sort of nervous too.

readingbetweenlines
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 2:16 am

Albirea wrote:
I'm just nervous and agitated to be leaving for college this Saturday. I'm going to be living in a dorm pretty far from home. Also, the Medic from the game Team Fortress 2 (the character whose picture I just posted) is just plain handsome. :lol:

Thanks for explaining, Albirea. I guess I misread your excitement for happiness! And so you may be too! I wish you allergen best for your studies and dorm life.

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 12:45 pm

readingbetweenlines wrote:
Albirea wrote:

Thanks for explaining, Albirea. I guess I misread your excitement for happiness! And so you may be too! I wish you allergen best for your studies and dorm life.

OK, now I am confused :?

What does 'allergen best' mean ?

readingbetweenlines
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 12:56 pm

Toy_Soldier wrote:
Albirea wrote:

Oops I'm sorry! I meant all the best. Auto correct feature on the iPhone strikes again!

I do all my posting from a tiny screen on my phone so I don't always manage to review my posts successfully.

All the best, Albirea!

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 1:02 pm

I killed my last thread so hard it got locked :lol:

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 1:06 pm

Toy_Soldier wrote:
Albirea wrote:

Oops I'm sorry! I meant all the best. Auto correct feature on the iPhone strikes again!

I do all my posting from a tiny screen on my phone so I don't always manage to review my posts successfully.

All the best, Albirea!

Oh ok, a typo. You really had me wondering if you were wishing her a low allergen filled semester. :lol:

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

14 Aug 2012, 1:42 pm

:lol: Don't worry, I'm not usually allergic to anything. Thanks for the wishes!

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 6:39 pm

Albirea wrote:

Well, I will add my Allergen Best...

May the Pollen Count always be lower in the direction you are going.

:lol:

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 2:35 am

May your sinuses always be clear, and may no dander or dust mites prevail!

Sylkat

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 11:26 am

Albirea wrote:

Ah well, tis a shame so many Best Allergen wishes are not needed in your case. But one can develop allergies later in life you know, so maybe just consider these preventative good wishes.

So... May cat and dog hairs never cling to your clothes in the dryer, and no Ragweed grow in your soup.

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 11:32 am

Shatbat wrote:
I killed my last thread so hard it got locked :lol:

You think thats bad... I posted the first response (and a nice one I thought) to a thread last week and the poster deleted their original thread and post... and the image came to mind of them running away screaming.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 1:07 pm

Dear ToySoldier, perhaps they were just a bit shaken by your references to 'Taking over the universe' and 'When the Mother Ship returns' and 'Humanity shall be our slaves back on The Homeworld'......

Just sayin'......

Sylkat :roll:

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 5:00 pm

Sylkat wrote:
Dear ToySoldier, perhaps they were just a bit shaken by your references to 'Taking over the universe' and 'When the Mother Ship returns' and 'Humanity shall be our slaves back on The Homeworld'......

Just sayin'......

Sylkat :roll:

Sorry Sylkat, I think that was me your thinking of, unless there is more then one invasion force.
Nanue Nanue!

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 5:02 pm

Since noone wants to post in my threads, I have killed many threads. :shameonyou:

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 9:43 pm

Hold on..... my Invasion Force, uh, I mean the Invasion Force I work for, was first, and aren't aliens. It's against my principles to work for aliens anyway. I am not at liberty to reveal the identity of said Invasion Force, but can assure you they are dyed-in-the-wool natives of Earth. They have also been around much longer then people, like 140-160 million years longer. And they have a good benefits package.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 9:52 pm

Hmmm, interesting....
Tell us more about this benefits package and how it affects Dormice and Great White Apes...would flea control, Cheese Plates on Tuesdays, and a variety of bananas Fedexed to one's tree, er, home address be included?

Sylkat :o