If you were in a movie, who would be your co-star?

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jaejoongfangirl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 2:46 am

A random question just for fun. :D
(They don't have to be romances. Your movie can be action, mystery, horror or whatever other genre suits your fancy. Feel free to elaborate on setting, plot, or whatever. It's just for fun. XD)

I'll start:
Mr. James Franco would definitely be my co-star.
As for the setting of the movie:
I'm envisioning either a vampire gothic-romance or a Jane Austen-esque 18th century story.

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

28 Mar 2008, 6:07 am

I'd say Amanda, but giving her a status of CO-star wouldn't be giving her justice.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 7:51 pm

Mine would very likely have my pets in it.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 8:56 pm

All my Aspie friends!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 9:21 pm

Oh gee, this is a tough question.

1.} Matt Damon
He can play my psychiatrist or my 5th grade teacher.

2.} Ellen Page
I don't who she would play, but someone I "knew" who I was close to in high school.

3.} Johnny Depp
He can play my college transitional agent or my other psychiatrist.

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2008, 1:39 am

Vanessa Hudgens
She's cute

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2008, 1:58 am

Someone who wasn't at all famous. XD If it was anyone I was a fan of I'd be uber-embaressed and that might mess up my performance a bit.

I actually have written up a whole big thing about what, in my mind, would be the most ultimate film ever. I wouldn't be the star of it, naturally...but here's the short version:
-Starring Eva Green (and various other people but I haven't decided exactly who. Possibly: Robert Downey Jr., Cillian Murphy, Crispin Glover, Clive Owen, Monica Bellucci, Bill Nighy, Ron Perlman, Andy Serkis, Hugo Weaving, etc.?)
-Dark, gothic look with everything being in black, white, or red; every shot being uber-pretty. Think Cradle of Filth's "Nymphetamine" video mixed with "Sleepy Hollow" and the painterly greenscreen'd approach to "300."
-Awesome opening titles and end credits (I have a fetish for those)...think the end credits to "Running Scared" or "A Series of Unfortunate Events" (the credits were better than the movie itself, I thought)
-Mind-blowing, complicated dark fantasy story with many different intertwining sub plots, and voice over narration. A story that builds and builds and builds....
-Comic book panel editing (think "Hulk") and chapter titles (think "Southland Tales" or "Babe")
-Monster effects by Chris Cunningham (that guy who did "Rubby Jonny," Aphex Twin's "Come to Daddy" video, Bjork's "All is Full of Love" video, etc.); monsters done in the grotesque, twisted style of the monsters of the "Silent Hill" games and film
-Incredible fight scenes and a long, half-hour end battle. The actions sequences would NOT have quick cutting--they would be a ballet of violence, not a struggle to keep up with what’s going on. Lots and lots of pretty shots. Fight scene choreography by Woo-Ping Yuen.
-A trippy animated chapter (a la Kill Bill Vol. 1’s anime sequence)--possibly directed by David Firth.
-Epic cinematography that always gives a clear view on what's going on (no shaky camera here!); lots of pretty shots and strange camera movements
-Scenes so sad they make you cry. Scenes so intense you're gripping your seat. Scenes so awesome your jaw drops. Etc.
-The soundtrack would mainly be by Danny Elfman, but there would also be several new songs by artists like Evanescence, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, etc. with lyrics that would relate to the plotline.
-The DVD: You know the DVD cases for the first two “Harry Potter” movies, the 2-Disk version of “Fight Club,” or the “Lord of the Rings: Extended Edition” movies? It’d be like that. The design would keep up with the gothic asthetic, and the cover art would be very pretty indeed. Lots of special features, too, naturally.

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2008, 2:18 am

I want to be in a Mel Brooks film.

ghostgurl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2008, 2:28 am

Co-star hmm...tricky question. Tim Burton would definitely be my director. Charlie Kaufman would do the writing. Ok I will choose randomly and say Simon Pegg would be my co-star. What an extremely odd film that would be. It would probably be a psychological comedy.

MattD
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Apr 2008, 2:51 am

I want chuck norris

My movie would be about me cracking a government super code then ninjas try to kill me and chuck norris beats them up then we go to an island and dinosaurs try to eat me and chuck norris beats them up. Then i find out the code was to unlock invincibility on Goldeneye 007, then me and chuck norris play nintendo. The end

Alaspi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 3:21 pm

Debra Messing. She's so funny and talks enough for two people so I wouldn't have to say too much. It would be a comedy about an extremely extroverted lady trapped in an elevator with her extremely introverted AS neighbor.

Nico
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 3:31 pm

Kilroy (we're the 2 long-haired Led Zeppelin lovers) and Ellen Page.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 6:12 pm

My mom says Josh Hartnet, who played in Mozart & The Whale.

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 6:20 pm

Jay and Silent Bob

Hugh Jackman

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 6:26 pm

I'd love to be in a movie with Dakota Fanning. I'm really good at drama and I think we could both be sisters in a movie. I'm small for my age, too, so I think it'd work out.

Smelena
Cure Neurotypicals Now!
Cure Neurotypicals Now!

05 Apr 2008, 6:31 pm

whoops ... posted in error