Who would you give a best person of the year award too?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

puppylove22
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Apr 2008, 11:38 am

If you could pick a special person in your life or maybe somebody you admire ? who would it be and why?
Maybe it could be your mum,dad,sister,brother,popstar,flim star,your best friend, a wp member,

If i had to give the best person of the year award to somebody then it would be my mum because she has helped me so much in life, and loves me so much.

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2008, 11:41 am

you ended that sentence with a preposition!

the wrong tense too, I might add.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2008, 1:44 pm

am not usually one for of the human kind,but would like to give a award to leanne who is council and residential home staff,she worked at the institution am used to live in,but she was only agency at the time and wasnt there a lot,she mostly worked in the respite block.but she works here as full council regular staff [both got moved when it closed down],she is very nice and understanding,where most staff say 'she's a bloody burden on everyone else' about am here,Leanne understands am completely and says the opposite of them she knows am cannot help being the way that am,she is most favourite staff,she knows am like her more than anyone else,she was also the only one who used to let GFB come in to make am feel better when david was away but his nasty brother found out and complained.
so yes,Leanne would give award if could do.
and should also add Michelle,another staff-she is great to,she is a very nice lady,and her son also lends am his threesixty games.
both michelle and leanne should win awards for being great.

of animals,am would give all the cats at family home one,and GFB,the huge one eyed tabby tom and Justin and his ginger/white friend back near old home awards because they are all assistance cats without knowing it.
they're all therapy.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!