Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

hilaryy_renee_
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Dec 2014, 2:48 pm

When it comes to trying to new foods, I sometimes, not all the time, have a very interesting thought process. I become extremely determined and have a strong desire to try a particular food item that I've been wanting to try for a very long time, but I don't end up trying it. I would eventually try it though, but not at the time when I feel most inclined and determined to try it. This only happens with certain food items. I find it to be very odd.

Is this something psychological or something unconscious ?

IamRob
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Dec 2014, 3:38 pm

It could be,or it could be a mix between the two of them.
I dont know if its the same but i find myself in similar situations with video games.Il be into a certain game for a period of time then il get a strong urge to play a different game(usually because something reminded me of it) il decide that il do it,go to play but i cant switch games i just end up playing the one i was into and then eventually do switch games after ive had a couple of days to think about it.but it is lesser than the original urge.
So essentially i think its staying with the norm till one has had enough time to think about it.
I hope this makes sense.