Page 1 of 5 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,411
Location: Ontario, Canada

09 Apr 2008, 6:59 pm

Cancer
Explosive Decompression
Crushed Skull
Immolation
Sevre Beating
Lots & Lots of Bees
Smothered
Drowned
Flesh-Eating Bacteria
Starvation
Poisoning
Blood loss



EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Age: 40
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,041

09 Apr 2008, 7:10 pm

Can you specify what kind of cancer and what kind of poison? The other options are pretty specific, but cancers and poisons are so varied, I can't answer the question.



KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2005
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,313
Location: f'ton,manchester UK

09 Apr 2008, 7:13 pm

ebola or rabies


_________________
>severely autistic.
>>the residential autist; http://theresidentialautist.blogspot.co.uk
blogging from the view of an ex institutionalised autism/ID activist now in community care.
>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!


Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,452

09 Apr 2008, 7:15 pm

Thousand needles placed in your sexual organs, while other needles are slicing into your eyelids to keep them open so you must watch in horror as you bleed to death.

Also your fingernails are being pulled out, then stabbed back into your fingertips repeatedly. This is only after needles go under the fingernails.

Meanwhile your toes are being chopped off, then slowly sewed back on via needle and thread. Then chopped off again, a little bit further. Then sewed back on. This repeats until it hits the foot, and then the front of the foot (toes and all) gets removed, then sewed back on.

And your teeth are getting pulled out and shoved into your nostrils. As for your tongue? I'd rather not say.

The point is it's slow, brutal, and weird as s**t, and I would not wish it on anyone.



Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,293
Location: Over the stars...?

09 Apr 2008, 7:17 pm

Scaphism. :heart:

From wikipedia:

Scaphism, also known as the boats, is an ancient Persian method of execution designed to inflict torturous death. The name comes from the Greek word skaphe, meaning "scooped (or hollowed) out" and from Latin word meaning "boats".

The naked person would be firmly fastened within a back-to-back pair of narrow rowboats (or in some variations a hollowed out tree trunk), the head, hands, and feet protruding from this improvised container. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing severe diarrhea, and more honey would be rubbed on his body so as to attract insects to the exposed appendages. They would then be left to float on a stagnant pond (or alternately, simply exposed to the sun somewhere). The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects, which would eat and breed within his or her exposed (and increasingly gangrenous) flesh. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation and septic shock.

In other recorded versions, the insects did not eat the person; biting and stinging insects such as wasps, which were attracted by honey on the body, acted as the torture.

Death by scaphism is painful, humiliating, and protracted. Plutarch writes in Artaxerxes that Mithridates, sentenced to die in this manner for killing Cyrus the Younger, survived 17 days before dying.


_________________
Effect of Blood Plasma from Psychotic Patients upon Performance of Trained Rats


slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,411
Location: Ontario, Canada

09 Apr 2008, 7:18 pm

EvilKimEvil wrote:
Can you specify what kind of cancer and what kind of poison? The other options are pretty specific, but cancers and poisons are so varied, I can't answer the question.


Mercury poisoning! :twisted:

Lung cancer! :twisted:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:



slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,411
Location: Ontario, Canada

09 Apr 2008, 7:20 pm

Veresae wrote:
Thousand needles placed in your sexual organs, while other needles are slicing into your eyelids to keep them open so you must watch in horror as you bleed to death.

Also your fingernails are being pulled out, then stabbed back into your fingertips repeatedly. This is only after needles go under the fingernails.

Meanwhile your toes are being chopped off, then slowly sewed back on via needle and thread. Then chopped off again, a little bit further. Then sewed back on. This repeats until it hits the foot, and then the front of the foot (toes and all) gets removed, then sewed back on.

And your teeth are getting pulled out and shoved into your nostrils. As for your tongue? I'd rather not say.

The point is it's slow, brutal, and weird as sh**, and I would not wish it on anyone.


You were supposed to choose from the list. 8O

The above process would only work in an Anime cartoon BTW.



SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,921
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

09 Apr 2008, 7:23 pm

Aridarr wrote:
Scaphism. :heart:

From wikipedia:

Scaphism, also known as the boats, is an ancient Persian method of execution designed to inflict torturous death. The name comes from the Greek word skaphe, meaning "scooped (or hollowed) out" and from Latin word meaning "boats".

The naked person would be firmly fastened within a back-to-back pair of narrow rowboats (or in some variations a hollowed out tree trunk), the head, hands, and feet protruding from this improvised container. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing severe diarrhea, and more honey would be rubbed on his body so as to attract insects to the exposed appendages. They would then be left to float on a stagnant pond (or alternately, simply exposed to the sun somewhere). The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects, which would eat and breed within his or her exposed (and increasingly gangrenous) flesh. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation and septic shock.

In other recorded versions, the insects did not eat the person; biting and stinging insects such as wasps, which were attracted by honey on the body, acted as the torture.

Death by scaphism is painful, humiliating, and protracted. Plutarch writes in Artaxerxes that Mithridates, sentenced to die in this manner for killing Cyrus the Younger, survived 17 days before dying.


Looks like fun! :D


_________________
"Lightning is but a flicker of light, punctuated on all sides by darkness." - Loki


Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,293
Location: Over the stars...?

09 Apr 2008, 7:23 pm

Veresae wrote:
Thousand needles placed in your sexual organs, while other needles are slicing into your eyelids to keep them open so you must watch in horror as you bleed to death.

Also your fingernails are being pulled out, then stabbed back into your fingertips repeatedly. This is only after needles go under the fingernails.

Meanwhile your toes are being chopped off, then slowly sewed back on via needle and thread. Then chopped off again, a little bit further. Then sewed back on. This repeats until it hits the foot, and then the front of the foot (toes and all) gets removed, then sewed back on.

And your teeth are getting pulled out and shoved into your nostrils. As for your tongue? I'd rather not say.


Stop, stop... you're turning me on...


_________________
Effect of Blood Plasma from Psychotic Patients upon Performance of Trained Rats


slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,411
Location: Ontario, Canada

09 Apr 2008, 7:26 pm

Aridarr wrote:
Scaphism. :heart:

From wikipedia:

Scaphism, also known as the boats, is an ancient Persian method of execution designed to inflict torturous death. The name comes from the Greek word skaphe, meaning "scooped (or hollowed) out" and from Latin word meaning "boats".

The naked person would be firmly fastened within a back-to-back pair of narrow rowboats (or in some variations a hollowed out tree trunk), the head, hands, and feet protruding from this improvised container. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing severe diarrhea, and more honey would be rubbed on his body so as to attract insects to the exposed appendages. They would then be left to float on a stagnant pond (or alternately, simply exposed to the sun somewhere). The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects, which would eat and breed within his or her exposed (and increasingly gangrenous) flesh. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation and septic shock.

In other recorded versions, the insects did not eat the person; biting and stinging insects such as wasps, which were attracted by honey on the body, acted as the torture.

Death by scaphism is painful, humiliating, and protracted. Plutarch writes in Artaxerxes that Mithridates, sentenced to die in this manner for killing Cyrus the Younger, survived 17 days before dying.


And THAT is why everyone loves Iran. :lol:



EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Age: 40
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,041

09 Apr 2008, 8:09 pm

Aridarr wrote:
Scaphism. :heart:

From wikipedia:

Scaphism, also known as the boats, is an ancient Persian method of execution designed to inflict torturous death. The name comes from the Greek word skaphe, meaning "scooped (or hollowed) out" and from Latin word meaning "boats".

The naked person would be firmly fastened within a back-to-back pair of narrow rowboats (or in some variations a hollowed out tree trunk), the head, hands, and feet protruding from this improvised container. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing severe diarrhea, and more honey would be rubbed on his body so as to attract insects to the exposed appendages. They would then be left to float on a stagnant pond (or alternately, simply exposed to the sun somewhere). The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects, which would eat and breed within his or her exposed (and increasingly gangrenous) flesh. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation and septic shock.

In other recorded versions, the insects did not eat the person; biting and stinging insects such as wasps, which were attracted by honey on the body, acted as the torture.

Death by scaphism is painful, humiliating, and protracted. Plutarch writes in Artaxerxes that Mithridates, sentenced to die in this manner for killing Cyrus the Younger, survived 17 days before dying.


8O I had not heard of that one before. It beats all of my previously imagined "worst way to die" scenarios.



jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,616
Location: Eastern USA

09 Apr 2008, 8:11 pm

I'm not afraid of water but, I've always had a fear of drowning.


_________________
Those who speak, don't know.

Those who know, don't speak.


EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Age: 40
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,041

09 Apr 2008, 8:12 pm

slowmutant wrote:
Cancer (of the lung/s)
Explosive Decompression
Crushed Skull
Immolation
Sevre Beating
Lots & Lots of Bees
Smothered
Drowned
Flesh-Eating Bacteria
Starvation
Poisoning (mercury)
Blood loss


I'd say immolation or poisoning, but it's hard to imagine what it would be like to die of lung cancer. With the lung cancer, do you get any treatments? Surgery? Radiation? Chemo? Analgesics? Oxygen?



Zonder
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Age: 55
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,241
Location: Sitting on my sofa.

09 Apr 2008, 8:23 pm

My grandmother drank Drano in 1931. She was conscious for a day or so afterwards but she couldn't speak and was burned internally and around her mouth and face. Horrible way to die.

Z



KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,713

09 Apr 2008, 8:30 pm

Pie.


_________________
Tacos (optional)