Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Lily_cat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2008, 2:25 pm

If any of you didn't notice Lily_cat has been missing for a little while.
My laptop's motherboard broke but I didn't have the money to get it fixed, now there will be no new DVDs for two weeks but I am back online and not having to use a PSP to do so ^^.

By the way it's really hard to type on a psp as it does not have letter keys but you have to click on a specific thing until the right letter is highlighted and it takes forever :(

anyone else have any computer troubles lately?

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2008, 3:17 pm

is good that it was able to be repaired,rather than having to get a new laptop,even though have had to wait.
am recommend getting laptop insurance if find the computer is a major part of life,as there is nothing worse than when it stops working.

am had a decent business type laptop for less than a year when it got head banged and trashed in a meltdown which electrocuted the motherboard,stupid acer didnt have any spares for it neither could techy find it anywhere else,so got a toshiba equium the next week and was forced by home managers to get insurance,it's a good thing to have if relie on computers a lot [whether for communicating,internet, gaming,whatever],especially with laptops as the motherboards can often cost more than the laptops did as they have everything built into it unlike pc motherboards.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2008, 3:45 pm

HOORAY!! !! !! ! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2008, 5:46 pm

i remember u mentioning it that u need to use puplic computers :)

Lily_cat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2008, 6:05 pm

public computers are like a death threat, I avoid them when possible