Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Icheb
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2008, 1:11 pm

I've always been fascinated with pop-up books, and will be until they come up with holographic books. :wink: I particularly like adult pop-up books, by which I don't necessarily mean x-rated ones, though I don't exclude them either. There are a couple of (inoffensively) naughty pop-up books, "The Naughty Nineties" and "The Roaring Twenties", that are quite funny. Non-naughty ones that I like include "Creatures of Long Ago: Dinosaurs", "Alfred Hitchcock - The Master of Suspense", "The Universe" and "The Human Body" by David Pelham and "Evolution" by Raymond Hawkey. I'm always grateful for recommendations.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2008, 1:13 pm

do you have pics of those?

Icheb
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2008, 2:05 pm

I tried to take some pics, but I'm crap with a digital camera. :( Sorry.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2008, 2:47 pm

Naughty Nineties, seriously? that sounds pretty sick lol