Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 9:22 pm

Hi I have made different topics around here lately and a user by the name CentralFLM has been sending me rude remarks. The issue started from him giving his phone number and asking for mine and pics. (which IMO something you shouldn't do on AIM Especially after only talking 24hrs.!) So to the members who have made comments back towards him. I thank you and appreciate it. I come to WrongPlanet to talk about life or basic issues etc. not to be harassed by a member. :-)

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 10:21 pm

Yeah, unfortunately some members are harassed all too often here. You would think people got enough harassment in the real world without facing it here. :?

02 Oct 2008, 12:48 am

Ah, don't let one member get to you. He has been doing it to other members too. You're not the only one.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2008, 2:20 am

Ya he seems to have a bug up his ass, I thought that it was incredibly rude of him to insult you on your computer problem.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2008, 2:52 am

I didn't know about this. It makes me sad. You have the right to come here and feel safe. This person should not be harassing you.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2008, 1:36 pm

He's a troll, he'll soon meet the same fate as the rest.

The more you ignore him, the less he can do to you.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2008, 4:53 pm

Just keep posting, and ignore him.

CentralFLM
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Oct 2008, 5:00 pm

You guys don't have the full story. This person was completely vile to me over AIM. She even posted negative things about me in another forum. I agree that I should keep it private, but I was just hurt by her cruelty. I hope you guys understand.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2008, 5:03 pm

We've all seen how you treat people here, got a problem on Aim then leave it on Aim!

02 Oct 2008, 8:04 pm

CentralFLM wrote:
You guys don't have the full story. This person was completely vile to me over AIM. She even posted negative things about me in another forum. I agree that I should keep it private, but I was just hurt by her cruelty. I hope you guys understand.

Can you show us proof? Where did she post the negative things? How was she vile to you? What did she say?

Zelda is a friend of mine and I have not encountered any problems from her so I find this very hard to believe.

You even said here you understand.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/posts77797-start15.html

Did you change your mind?

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2008, 8:16 pm

Sorry to hear that. You just have to be careful when giving out anything personal sometimes. I've had to get rid of some stuff off my profile including email because of a few attacks a while back.

Don't know your whole story but just be careful and ignore this person.

MADDuck
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2008, 11:43 pm

CentralFLM wrote:

:roll:

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2008, 11:50 pm

:wtg:

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2008, 2:07 am

===================
WrongPlanet Rules
===================
Conduct
-----------
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

. . . against people or other sites are not permitted. If you have an issue with someone, talk to them about it somewhere other than our forum.

just sayin'

Merle

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2008, 12:23 am