Did you ever try to see if there was someting outside... ?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Madfrenchy
Raven
Raven

26 Feb 2009, 11:56 am

Don't remember how old I was but I know there was a time I tried to see if there was something beyond the limits of...

- ... the sheets on which I had drawn (definitively strange !)
- ... and particualry the screen of the TV (I thought that by looking on the sides we should see all the scene an not only the part who was currently shown...)

And you ?

« L'important c'est de se sentir heureux, d'extérieure, la vie devient intérieure, son intensité reste la même et vous savez, c'est bizarre où le bonheur de vivre va parfois se nicher. » Blaise Cendrars, Moravagine

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2009, 11:59 am

Lol yeah I've done that before. Especially with video games .. if I'm trying to see something that's at a bad angle on the game I'll try to cran my neck or bend down to see under a ledge or something lol.

Madfrenchy
Raven
Raven

26 Feb 2009, 12:25 pm

I confess I still tend to do the same when playing video-games. But today I'm quite sure it's not going to work, it's only by reflex ! :D

With pictures and paintworks I must have thougt about something magic like... People on the pictures becoming alive and living in there paper world ? It's true that I loved to watch old paintworks in details and imagine there characters and frozen scenes becoming alive...

« L'important c'est de se sentir heureux, d'extérieure, la vie devient intérieure, son intensité reste la même et vous savez, c'est bizarre où le bonheur de vivre va parfois se nicher. » Blaise Cendrars, Moravagine

LordKristov
Toucan
Toucan

26 Feb 2009, 7:58 pm

Madfrenchy wrote:
I confess I still tend to do the same when playing video-games. But today I'm quite sure it's not going to work, it's only by reflex ! :D

No shame in that. I'm in my mid-30's and I still do this!