I am failing to see the point of posting.

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

nightbender
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2009, 1:14 pm

I think im gonna wait until i have some real and concrete to report before i post again. I feel like i have been jerking everyone around with stuff while not really being able to be helped by it.
I think i will wait until i can truly be helped by others and being able to participate before i post again as opposed to letting my recover problems make it seem as though old problems still had validy when its really just my unhealed brain spasmisming.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

12 Apr 2009, 10:32 pm

take a break man. posting on the internet can be exhasting, i dont really know you all too well but you seem like a good guy so i hope you find whatever it is your looking for and goodluck

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2009, 10:45 pm

Just look on the brightside.

You finally got your apartment!! !! !

Think about what you want to do with it and don't focus too much on one thing at a time including the internet. I know I have the same problem.

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2009, 10:52 pm

nightbender wrote:
I think im gonna wait until i have some real and concrete to report before i post again. I feel like i have been jerking everyone around with stuff while not really being able to be helped by it.
I think i will wait until i can truly be helped by others and being able to participate before i post again as opposed to letting my recover problems make it seem as though old problems still had validy when its really just my unhealed brain spasmisming.

I'm not sure what your referring to night bender but I do know I think you are a valuable member of this forum.

I sometimes feel like all I do is tell people how bad my life is and ask for help. But when your sad you need to ask for help.

So if you want to leave because you feel like your posting in the haven to much, just remember that's what the haven is there for.

You don't have to stay here but I know I will miss your posts if you leave.

You helped me when I had all my problems with my dad when I was living at home. That was a big help to me. So remember there is a point to posting, You helped me through posting.

nightbender
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2009, 1:49 pm

well maybe i will and maybe i wont leave, i just cant keep a consistant train of thought.

I feel that too, all i do tell people how bad things are and ask for help.

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2009, 8:53 pm

nightbender wrote:
well maybe i will and maybe i wont leave, i just cant keep a consistant train of thought.

That is ok. I think its better to let it out instead of holding it in .

Please take care I hope you feel better. Don't ever feel bad for being sad.

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2009, 1:58 am

Well, it's far superior to chit-chat.

Jsmitheh
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Apr 2009, 8:26 am

Posting is a spander.

nightbender
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2009, 1:18 pm

Dammit i wish i was at the point where things didnt have to be f'd, especially after they were getting un f'd where i could go back to being an aspie and having apsie issues and being able to help myself and take and help and have everyday problem as opposed to all this crap.

nightbender
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2009, 1:21 pm

just-me wrote:
nightbender wrote:

That is ok. I think its better to let it out instead of holding it in .

Please take care I hope you feel better. Don't ever feel bad for being sad.

thanks

syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2009, 9:41 am

nightbender wrote:
I think i will wait until i can truly be helped by others

As an old yogi the message I hear over and over again is "I am helped most when I help others!"

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2009, 12:27 pm

Henriksson wrote:
Well, it's far superior to chit-chat.

chit-chat is fascinating.

at my last family dinner, they talked about wood, and how wood insulates. the conversation revolved around aggreeing that wood insulates, and repeating it.