Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 3:34 pm

A few of you might have seem my posts about apocalypose fantasies throughout WP. Does anyone else here have them? If so, what is it like? Post your descriptions here, and make them as detailed as you wish; just keep them logical and somewhat scientific, and leave the morbidness out of it. Here are some questions to help you get started. You don't have to talk about how you'll survive, just how what everything will be like afterwards.

What kind of apocalypse will it be? Natural or human-made?
Would you be one of the survivors?
Would any other people survive with you?
Will buildings remain intact? Which ones?
Will infrastructure (roads, rails, etc.) remain intact?
Will natural areas, such as forest preserves, survive?
Where will you live once it's all over?
What will your average day be like?
Are you planning to rebuild what was destroyed? How?
How will you feel during first few days?

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 3:50 pm

What thoughts + dreams of apocalypse?

I've had 2, recently.

1. This one was about a nuclear bomb hitting near where I live and the fallout affecting me, and all our family who live in our house are sitting holding hands together scared as there was no time to go anywhere, so we stayed together and the bomb hits. From my view all rumbles and my view goes white. I'm in pain as I feel the power of the bomb rip through me and now burn me. All goes black, it's peaceful and obviously we are incinerated among many others. Then, I feel myself wake up and I'm sitting naked in a white room and scientists walk in and say "aa, it worked, he is resurrected." I'm puzzled and say "resurrected?" and the scientists say, "yes, we resurrected you after 257 years ago, a nuclear bomb wiped you out among millions." I say "What about my family??" and they say "We are working on them to." I felt relieved and asked about global warming and many other questions I wanted to know before I went poof from the bomb. He merely shook his head, and refused to give an answer. He then said "We are trying to resurrect everyone." And that dream ended.

There was an alternative where we and many others had time and we managed to get to a shelter and lived there. The bomb hit, and there were rumbles and we all survived and settled there. The dream ended there.

2) There was another religious based where I'm running from something and I see a meteor coming straight towards me and I scream and a massive fireball engulfed me. It felt as if someone like the nuclear bomb ripped me to shreds. The religious part is I felt myself glide to the skies and enter through a door labelled "Heaven". There was a massive waiting room where I guess everyone was waiting for others to die and come here and then enter paradise. I was one of 4 which again I guessed were the first to die. I saw more people enter through the door and I waited until someone I knew entered. The dream ended there.

Vivid in my own opinion.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 3:51 pm

AARON'S ASTEROID SCENARIO.

If a Asteroid big enough to destroy life was to hit earth within 3 months I would:
1.Build a BIG A** bunker.
2.Get 12 months worth of supplies for up to 16 people including me (food,water,etc.)
3.Get some fellow aspies to join me in the bunker.
4.(Hopefully the asteroid would NOT hit the great lakes area for i live there.)
5.Just before impact get in the bunker with the aspies i save.
6.We stay down there until its safe or we run out of supplies.
7.If we survive we rebuild civilization.
8.With the governments of the world out of power....
9.I can form my own empire. 8)

fernando
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 4:58 pm

Unknown wrote:

Me, me, me, me, pick me!! ! :mrgreen:

(And remember to bring in some aspie girls so we can... uhmm... play chess or something)

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 5:38 pm

fernando wrote:
Unknown wrote:

Me, me, me, me, pick me!! ! :mrgreen:

(And remember to bring in some aspie girls so we can... uhmm... play chess or something)

Uhh....okay.
I'm planning to bring aspie girls too.But i know what you mean by"play chess or something" :lol:

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

08 Oct 2006, 7:50 pm

Industries in the new world.

1) Weapons productions

2) Slavery

3) recycling the junk of the dead

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 9:00 pm

After the Rapture of Garlic Mustard will rise to power, and werbert will be the Anti-Garlorothic. Pooh goes insane and kills everyone who won't worship Mustard.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 9:11 pm

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
After the Rapture of Garlic Mustard will rise to power, and werbert will be the Anti-Garlorothic. I don't even want to go into what will happen during this time.

Okay.... now make a scenario that doesn't involve garlic or anything like that
Like.... Alien invasion or Nuclear war or anything like that.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 9:13 pm

Okay, he just goes insane and kills everyone.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 9:39 pm

Two humans will escape the destruction of the world by hiding themselves deep within Yggdrasil (some say Hodmimir's Wood) where Surtr's sword cannot destroy. They will be called Lif and Lifthrasir. Emerging from their shelter, they will live on morning dew and will repopulate the human world. They will worship their new pantheon of gods, led by Baldr.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 9:54 pm

Satan rises up and snatches all the people I hate and takes them to hell.

kidding.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 10:33 pm

Since people are responding to this thread, I'll post my own scenario. It's not the one I have now; it's the one I used to have as a kid. I don't remember it exactly, but I'm sure it'll sound interesting anyway.

The apocalypse would consist of a massive catastrophe, where all people except me vanish. I didn't have exact details in mind, it was mainly about people vanishing. Rivers, lakes, forests, plains, animals, and plants would remain intact. The same was true for urban areas: every building, as well as roads, rails, and vehicles would be undamaged. I would live in the same apartment I was growing up in, only I would have complete freedom to do whatever I want, with no adults to tell me what to do and no kids to bully me. My average day would consist of walking around my city, singing to myself, collecting randoms objects that I thought looked nice, playing with numerous dogs and cats walking in the streets, or raiding candy and toy stores. If I get too tired of walking, I would simply get into a random car or empty city bus and start driving. Rebuilding wouldn't be an issue, since nothing would be damaged. Overall, I would feel like I've returned to the urbanized version of the Garden of Eden; it would feel like the ultimate bliss.

Last edited by Aspie1 on 08 Oct 2006, 10:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 10:34 pm

(Sorry, accidentally double-posted.)

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 10:40 pm

It rains wakizashis again, but this time only Garlic worshippers survive.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

08 Oct 2006, 10:49 pm

Yeah the book of Garlic clearly states Garlic will live on so if all mankind is reduced to ashes thats fine with me but Garlic will live on forever.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 10:59 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
Since people are responding to this thread, I'll post my own scenario. It's not the one I have now; it's the one I used to have as a kid. I don't remember it exactly, but I'm sure it'll sound interesting anyway.

The apocalypse would consist of a massive catastrophe, where all people except me vanish. I didn't have exact details in mind, it was mainly about people vanishing. Rivers, lakes, forests, plains, animals, and plants would remain intact. The same was true for urban areas: every building, as well as roads, rails, and vehicles would be undamaged. I would live in the same apartment I was growing up in, only I would have complete freedom to do whatever I want, with no adults to tell me what to do and no kids to bully me. My average day would consist of walking around my city, singing to myself, collecting randoms objects that I thought looked nice, playing with numerous dogs and cats walking in the streets, or raiding candy and toy stores. If I get too tired of walking, I would simply get into a random car or empty city bus and start driving. Rebuilding wouldn't be an issue, since nothing would be damaged. Overall, I would feel like I've returned to the urbanized version of the Garden of Eden; it would feel like the ultimate bliss.

That's like the Charlton Heston movie, The Omega Man, without the albino mutants.