Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 May 2009, 12:16 pm

Does anyone know what has happened to garyww? I haven't seen him around for a month now.

sbcmetroguy
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 1:48 pm

I just posted a thread about MmeLePen the other day. In fact I have noticed many people have gone missing lately, and Garyww is one of them.

With the nature of AS, let's just hope that all these missing forumites are taking a little time off and will come back to us.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 4:23 pm

am think the majority of members who aren't posting have just gone,maybe for a break or they dont like wp and have gone to another forum,or they have lost their internet,some may have got a new account for some reason.

As for those that are not around...
There's also Anbuend,and Age isnt posting on here much at all anymore,LabPet is also not on as much it seems though she is definitely around.
There's also CRACK [dont know him but always remembered him because of his white cat avatar], Triangular_Trees who was a regular,and will probably spell it wrong but.. Noqtuirnal Quilter.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 12:53 am

I encountered NocturnalQuilter somewhere else in cyberspace a couple of weeks ago (came across some postings by him on another ASD resource), I am happy to report he seemed in good spirits.

Also to the list of missing and missed: the lovely Anenome and the evidence-desirous Fnord.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 2:47 am

I'm back. :lol:

Those who know, don't speak.

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 11:39 pm

pandd wrote:
...and the evidence-desirous Fnord.

I was going to ask what happened to him. :(

And we lost MmeLePen? :(

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 5:55 am

yeah I miss Fnord's witticisms :(

hopefully they will be back soon. I don't post so often anymore either but I try to check in every weekend at least.

CelticRose
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 3:57 pm

Nocturnal Quilter has a blog: http://miles-unfiltered.blogspot.com/.

Fnord has recently made some changes to his profile. He's removed his location, occupation, and interests, and changed his dx to "not sure if I have it or not". Nice to at least know he's okay.

Fnord, if you're reading this, come back. We miss you and we don't care if you're Aspie or NT.

Autism Speaks does not speak for me. I am appalled to discover that Alex Plank has allied himself with an organization that is dedicated to eliminating autistic people. I no longer wish to have anything to do with Wrong Planet. Delete this account.